Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Drew Peacock

Bournemouth Away 15th Sept Ticket Details

35 minutes ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

How come this season the away priority scheme is being listed as a separate selling day? How does it work?

Instead of just automatically being given tickets they get the chance to choose their own now.

Not sure why it’s changed. Someone probably couldn’t be arsed to choose all their tickets and process it. The responsibility goes back to the supporter. Makes more sense really although I suppose some people still moan that it’s changed.  

33 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

Instead of just automatically being given tickets they get the chance to choose their own now.

Not sure why it’s changed. Someone probably couldn’t be arsed to choose all their tickets and process it. The responsibility goes back to the supporter. Makes more sense really although I suppose some people still moan that it’s changed.  

I think it’s because those on the scheme were fed up of being given the worst seats and wanted the choice to choose where they sit.

Those that aren’t bothered still have their seats autopicked but it gives people the choice at least. Think this is an example of the club listening for a change.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

This should make 315+ right? 

Any further than that? 

I was also thinking around that bracket.

Does anyone know how many roughly in each priority? 

I know the question has been asked before and obviously it’s changing after each away game, but it would be interesting to have a rough idea.

I guess this will go down a little bit further than usual with it being 3 seasons in so who knows where this will sell out.

I’ll be fine for a ticket but I have a mate who is a bit further down the priority so if anyone has one going please let me know.

On 03/08/2018 at 18:19, Freeman's Wharfer said:

How come this season the away priority scheme is being listed as a separate selling day? How does it work?

We got a letter in the summer saying they were stopping the scheme, following a ‘your 90 minutes’ with the club some fans said they’d like the option of picking their own seats whereas on the scheme they give you from the blocks they had to sell first, you had the option of front,middle, back and could also list mates to be together.

The letter then says a temporary measure was being put in place, meaning this.

Away scheme was fine, if one or two on coach 1 didn’t like their seats they could’ve opted out of the scheme, but the club sided with a few in the minority and now we have this system.

On 03/08/2018 at 19:00, Drew Peacock said:

Nope those on the scheme complained about getting shit seats if away club listed a selling order. This way they still get priority but get to pick own seats. And if they don't like the block on sale they just **** it off and wait until a block they like becomes on sale. Strange logic but that was the theory behind it.

1 hour ago, Bayfox said:

Nope those on the scheme complained about getting shit seats if away club listed a selling order. This way they still get priority but get to pick own seats. And if they don't like the block on sale they just **** it off and wait until a block they like becomes on sale. Strange logic but that was the theory behind it.

As I posted above, those kiddies crying because they think they’ve been allocated crap seats should’ve been told by the club to opt out the scheme, but no, the World has to stop and change for a couple of snowflakes.

A small minority on the scheme complained. Bless them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, promised land said:

As I posted above, those kiddies crying because they think they’ve been allocated crap seats should’ve been told by the club to opt out the scheme, but no, the World has to stop and change for a couple of snowflakes.

A small minority on the scheme complained. Bless them.

Ah.

Does it stress you that you have to log in and buy tickets now.

If anything the fact they have 24 hours on a Sunday and all of working hours Monday to buy. It should be those not on the away 600 or whatever they class it as now that have an issue because those on 330 points plus have lost a day due to the nonsense.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, worth_the_wait said:

Here's an idea ...

If you are one of the 1350 or so who have been to Bournemouth some (or all) of the last 4 seasons, how about not going this season ... and giving someone else a chance to go?

I realise that may sound a rather radical idea, but it's also called being unselfish.

Or maybe the fact I can get tickets is because I’ve earnt the right to be in the 1300 there by being a loyal follower of my club who has built up my points by attending games others cannot be arsed to that have reached general sale then moan that they should have the same chance of attending as myself,

’worth the wait’,

youll be waiting along time before you attend Bournemouth away with that comment

Edited by Russell sprout
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Russell sprout said:

Or maybe the fact I can get tickets is because I’ve earnt the right to be in the 1300 there by being a loyal follower of my club who has built up my points by attending games others cannot be arsed to that have reached general sale then moan that they should have the same chance of attending as myself,

’worth the wait’,

youll be waiting along time before you attend Bournemouth away with that comment

You have definitely earned that right. Someone who always has an away ticket for sale.. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Russell sprout said:

’worth the wait’,

As blue717 says ... or by being a persistent seller of your ticket!   

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, worth_the_wait said:

As blue717 says ... or by being a persistent seller of your ticket!   

I go as many away as I can a season,

when I cannot attend I help others who cannot usually go,like yourself,and help myself in the process,it’s win win for me,

something plenty of others do aswell,

if it’s an issue then don’t ask me for my reference,

theres plenty of hypocrites on here who moan they have shit priority points then ask me for tickets 

It's alright sprout, I'm not having a go.  I understand what you're saying.

When I said "If you are one of the 1350 or so who have been to Bournemouth some (or all) of the last 4 seasons, how about not going this season ... and giving someone else a chance to go? ...

I wasn't thinking of myself.   I've been to Bournemouth before, when I was doing the "hard miles" as you call it.

I was just thinking of other people who have done lots of hard miles and have pretty good priority, but never get the chance to go there (as they don't quite have the 999 points needed).   And it was a bit of a tongue-in-cheek suggestion.

Obviously, if you have top priority you can keep on going back to Bournemouth every year.

I just thought it might be a nice idea to give someone else a break this year.

I’m definitely having a go at people who can’t go but still buy a ticket. It’s obvious why it’s done and plenty do it. 

Don’t make out you’re being a massive hero buying knowing you can’t go and selling it to someone less fortunate. 

• Like 1