Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Chris Mepham

11 hours ago, dmayne7 said:

Link? Otherwise this should be moved into the who do you want thread

Perhaps you should buy your own forum or become a mod. The OP has shared what he's Heared if you don't like it don't read it. Some of us enjoy it.

11 hours ago, Heymister2015 said:

Most underwhelming club in Britain at the time of something happing ie shit kits/boring signings! But who would of thought Burnley would of finished seventh signing championship and released players last season 

Grow up.

• Like 1

Can’t see us getting this over the line so late in the window. Seems a bit out of the blue and doesn’t leave them with much time to find a replacement. Maybe we should go back in for him in January if he performs this half of the season

13 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Can’t see us getting this over the line so late in the window. Seems a bit out of the blue and doesn’t leave them with much time to find a replacement. Maybe we should go back in for him in January if he performs this half of the season

Possibly do a loan back until January or next Summer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sylofox said:

Perhaps you should buy your own forum or become a mod. The OP has shared what he's Heared if you don't like it don't read it. Some of us enjoy it.

Jesus. Some people are so precious. When did I say I didn't like it? I wasn't questioning whether it was actually true, just making the point that some people have posted very tenuous links in the past that have then been locked. Simply pointing out a lack of consistency, that's all.

I appreciate Ash sharing it and from what I know of Mepham, he'd be a good signing.

As for not reading it if I don't like it, how can I know it didn't have a link without opening the thread in the first place? lol Great logic

2 hours ago, mozartfox said:

Agree could be an excellent signing but if it forces out Johnson then not so. 

If Johnson is good enough then he'll find a way into the team/squad.

It would be great if we get this lad in and next season still have Maguire, Evans and Mepham and hopefully one of the development lads is good enough to come into the squad as 4th choice after Morgan and Benalouane have been released. 

We have some decent prospects at centre half but the reality is none of them will probably be good enough for a PL side at any point in their careers, no shame in that as very few players make the leap and most end up playing in the lower leagues.

11 hours ago, Tuna said:

Have to say I've never heard of him until seeing this thread pop up on here.

And you know your stuff...

£15m for a player Tuna has never heard of? Nah, you’re alright thanks...

• Haha 1