Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Chris Mepham

1 minute ago, Spudulike said:

Since When were the Welsh a race ?

Since when were Cocknies Welsh?*

*if he ever scores against England he'll be as Welsh as Owain Glyndwr. 

Edited by Finnegan

I imagine Ashley is spot on with a £15m bid going in, but even the rumour mill hasn't got hold of it yet.

Probably extremely early in negotiations, hence why he started today and may be rejected.

5-0 win for them as well, may make the owners think twice about selling their best CB, if they want to push for the Prem this season.

6 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Me and Chris Mepham. Definitely not a race.

So you're Welsh too? This is a football forum about Leicester City as you and I know. And just because one dickhead makes a stupid 'race/nation' comment - if he had said it about the Irish it would have seen as racist I suspect as it was indeed in the 50s on a serious point - I am actually more interested in the Foxes on here. Hence my refusal to bite seriously originally.

Anyway, my money would be on Mepham in any race with you. ?

Edited by Cadno'r Cymoedd

1 hour ago, ealingfox said:

Brentford's business model is based on player trading so they will sell if the offer is good enough. Their recruitment is quality so I don't think they worry too much about selling.

They’ve flogged two centre backs this summer already and signed one from Charlton. I can imagine them being resistant until January

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

So you're Welsh too? 

No. I mean the English aren't a race. The English are the Normans and the Saxons, largely, who seem to belong to a younger European race, younger than the Celts anyway. Not really sure how you define a race, to be honest, but let's not discourage us from getting a young promising replacement for Wes. Gerrmin.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Foxxed said:

No. I mean the English aren't a race. The English are the Normans and the Saxons, largely, who seem to belong to a younger European race, younger than the Celts anyway. Not really sure how you define a race, to be honest, but let's not discourage us from getting a young promising replacement for Wes. Gerrmin.

I agree. Great prospect.