Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Manchester United Away Pre Match Thread

1 hour ago, RumbleFox said:

These are some very weird formations and player selections, is everyone OK?

Surely it will be close to:

Schmeichel

Ricardo  Wes Maguire(if fit)  Chilwell

Ndidi  Silva

Albrighton  Maddison  Gray/Diabate

Iheanacho

4-0 us with that team ^

Edited by Wdywd
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Mehrez said:

It’s 11 it’s heaven for Jamie Vardy - still gives me goosebumps 

Was thinking "no way I'll get goosebumps, I've heard it so many times", proceeded to watch it and get insane goosebumps.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Mehrez said:

It’s 11 it’s heaven for Jamie Vardy - still gives me goosebumps 

Out of reps but i dont think that goal will ever get old (for me at least) .. Excellent!

Absolutely brilliant.

Edited by Suzie the Fox

10 hours ago, sdb said:

Good time to be playing them but still think they’ll batter us. I’ve literally had nightmares since Saturday about our starting centre halves. 

I'm not sure why but I still reckon at least one of Evans/Maguire will play. 

If I had to put money on it now I'd say our most likely partnership will be Evans and Morgan. 

I do think we will lose but I'm hopeful it won't be a battering. 

Just now, leicesterseddon said:

I'm not sure why but I still reckon at least one of Evans/Maguire will play. 

If I had to put money on it now I'd say our most likely partnership will be Evans and Morgan. 

I do think we will lose but I'm hopeful it won't be a battering. 

Yeah there have been pics of Evans training this week. I’d prefer him at 50%over YB.

When Puels press conference today?

Whoever we sign today won't be starting tomorrow so I'm expecting a defeat, best tactic would be to just go for it as I think we can trouble there defence.

I've not bothered to look at the stats but we've had a problem under Puel with conceding the first goal, particularly early on. Quite possibly pre-season optimism but I believe we can knick something.

With DJ starting for the under 23's last night and applying logic that Puel cannot seriously select the Car Crash Twins, either of Armatey/Harry must be starting?

We are watching you Puel and FT expects you not to do the unthinkable.

12 hours ago, whoareyaaa said:

Forest fan?

Nah I'm just a bit sick of seeing Wes start. If he's the captain we hear he is, he's better off benching himself... embarrassing recently.

Foxestalk disclaimer: I am truly thankful for what Wes has given us but I believe he's now holding us back.

• Like 1

Said at Burton away last pre-season that Wes was done when I watched him get half an inch off the floor and miss the header which led to a goal- he's got worse throughout the last year too. 

Love the bloke, but he's in rapid decline and we can't afford to be starting him at this level now.