StriderHiryu

Kelechi Iheanacho / Nacho Man

Every player gets a clean slate for me under Rodgers. Iheanacho's been a very poor signing so far but if he can get anything from him then I'll be delighted to eat my words.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Raw Dykes said:

I thought that was the case. Rodgers will be happy to have Vardy in the team, then. JV hasn't had the best season, but then that's no surprise considering how he was being asked to play. He will also probably be in the best mood out of all the players now Puel's out the door.

I just want the games to begin! As for Vardy my only concern for him was his age and his ability to do the work rate much longer. I know he can be prolific.

Looking forward to seeing what happens with the Nacho Man. Some of his movement and technical skills look awesome on youtube. But that's youtube. I don't want to criticize players who I haven't seen play. In a Rodgers team you train as hard as you play. If he does it in training he'll play. One thing he will get is all the help he needs to succeed.

5 minutes ago, cal21212121 said:

I feel such a sense of relief having a manager who is very forward with his plans and intentions.

He's not being that forward, it's a round about way of saying you won't play mate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Babylon said:

He's not being that forward, it's a round about way of saying you won't play mate.

But info is getting down  to the fans. Rodgers has also taken on,mentioning major points which/where fans take a major interest..

I think that's what @cal21212121 was stressing.   BR has hinted not promised in a diamond he could try to fit both Vardy & Nacho in ..

It's these little nuggets that both player & fan alike can feed off.

I don't care one way or the other,how a managers character unveils. If he is the quiet type, or MON-Klopp recarnations......but it seems this and other Football forum members...hate lack of info,and the whys & wherefores..!!

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 3

Can't see him fitting into the pressing style which Brendan is going to try and introduce. Said it all for me when he brought on Okazaki instead of him against Fulham. 

5 hours ago, Haywood_6 said:

Can't see him fitting into the pressing style which Brendan is going to try and introduce. Said it all for me when he brought on Okazaki instead of him against Fulham. 

Yep ..   he’s a busted flush.    BR will see that soon ...   but ...   if he can turn him into real competition for JV I’ll be over the moon ...    and eat my cyber hat ..   :)

4 minutes ago, davieG said:

How do you fit Vardy and Nacho in a diamond surely that means 1 upfront at the point of the diamond?

Nah a diamond would be two up top with someone like Barnes or Maddison behind them.

Ricardo Evans Maguire Chilwell

Choudhury

Tielemans          Ndidi

Maddison

Iheanacho Vardy
Edited by Bryn
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, davieG said:

How do you fit Vardy and Nacho in a diamond surely that means 1 upfront at the point of the diamond?

Diamond midfield I imagine

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Bryn said:

Nah a diamond would be two up top with someone like Barnes or Maddison behind them.

Ricardo Evans Maguire Chilwell

Choudhury

Tielemans          Ndidi

Maddison

Iheanacho Vardy

Either way, he's not going to alter the shape of the team to accommodate a miss-firing Iheanacho. I think he's basically saying he's going to be limited to just covering for Vardys position and he's not going to play him outside of that

1 minute ago, nwl fox said:

Either way, he's not going to alter the shape of the team to accommodate a miss-firing Iheanacho. I think he's basically saying he's going to be limited to just covering for Vardys position and he's not going to play him outside of that

Until he gets a new one in ..

1 hour ago, LinekersApples said:

I think it’s a misquote?

he actually said “he’s worse than Anne Diamond”

Hahahaa he said he's worse than Leonardo Di Caprio's accent in Blood Diamond.

• Haha 1

Easy..Diamond..

Solitary man

Holly holy.   Red red wine.   Soolaimon.    Shilo.

Hello again

Beautiful noise.              Cracklin Rosie.

I am I said.

Play me.                    Sweet Caroline

Bench:       .Morningside...America...September morn...Cherry cherry..Forever in blue jeans..Song sung blue.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fuchsntf said:

Easy..Diamond..

Solitary man

Holly holy.   Red red wine.   Soolaimon.    Shilo.

Hello again

Beautiful noise.              Cracklin Rosie.

I am I said.

Play me.                    Sweet Caroline

Bench:       .Morningside...America...September morn...Cherry cherry..Forever in blue jeans..Song sung blue.

Fuming love on the rocks doesn’t even make it on the bench . Rogers out 

Edited by baldeagle
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

Fuming love on the rocks doesn’t even make it on the bench . Rogers out 

Making fuming love on the rocks or a bench... 

Ohhhh Matron!!!! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jaspa said:

Messi seems to score everytime Barcelona play, why can't Kelechi Iheanacho score like he does?

Iheanacho couldn't score in a brothel.