Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
teblin

Mame Biram Diouf

Yes, link us with practically every single decent striker in one of Europe's top leagues...

As if a striker is what we really need. :facepalm:

Expect a lot of panic news headlines from cräp sites such as HITC, sportwitness and the likes in the next four days.

It's going to be a frenzy.

Thank God our bid was rejected! I'm a bit concerned by the flurry of underwhelming links. 

The level of player we're being linked with has gone downhill dramatically. Now we're looking at players who have no potential for improvement and are proven to be quite useless. We must be expecting to lose Gray too and are desperate for someone else. 

8 minutes ago, Micky said:

What do they say about people who read the sun?

What do they say about people who read the sun and actually believe whats written?

Sadly that Alan Nixon or whatever his name is has been spot on about us of late. Not that the article is written by him, but he works for that rag.

7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

It's making me very ill

It's like the club has a split personality, earlier in the summer I was chuffed with that we were doing. It all seemed calm and calculated, getting in the sort of player we needed in the right positions. Now it feels like we're all over the place.

• Like 2

Just now, Babylon said:

Yep... is swapping Musa and Slimani for Diouf and Rachid an upgrade of any sort?

Probably swapping Musa for kingfox is an upgrade tbh. 

But I'd take Slimani over Diouf any day of the week. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Yep... is swapping Musa and Slimani for Diouf and Rachid an upgrade of any sort?

I’m actually getting worried for us now! Because we are downgrading on the bench as well as on the starting 11

• Like 1

lol lol lol FT classic bollox. When linked in the sun to a good player it's sun bollox. When linked to a shite player it's true and the club get turned on.

Then the Puel haters arrive and Puel's lost the plot. Forgetting we've had tenuous links on this for two yrs before Puel arrived.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Why are we even replacing Musa? Looks like Ghezzal is a Mahrez replacement. I cant see us signing two wingers this window.

I think that's probably the case as well, but I'm clinging to the hope that the people have the top actually have a clue what they're doing.

• Like 1