Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
teblin

Mame Biram Diouf

This is the most depressing transfer window ever!! I know we've had some where we've bought in the Josh Low's and Darren Kenton's of this world but that was our limit back in these days.

We're splashing cash at the minute in all the wrong places.

He's, apparently, one of the biggest earners there, gets criticised for being lazy at times and has an attitude problem.

If he were to be signed and the club's last signing of this transfer window, questions will surely need to be asked.

3 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

The Sun have linked us to a player... it's more likely NOT to happen.

After all it's not exactly a Factual Newspaper is it?

Unless it's Alan Nixon no. 

Genuine question. Why do you all let yourselves get so wound up and angry and links with zero substance?  It's like a form of self harm?  X

Edit:  So we actually bid (didn't read link just saw it was The Sun and assumed it was made up)?  Jeez, maybe I might get wound up now too.  X

Edited by RumbleFox

4 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Genuine question. Why do you all let yourselves get so wound up and angry and links with zero substance?  It's like a form of self harm?  X

Edit:  So we actually bid (didn't read link just saw it was The Sun and assumed it was made up)?  Jeez, maybe I might get wound up now too.  X

Did we? I very much doubt it.

I refuse to believe this is true. Surely no one thinks it's a good idea to spend up to £15m on a 30yo reserve striker who has never been great at the best of times?

To think how great our window looked when we signed Pereira, Evans and Maddison and Musa was getting linked with a big money move after his brilliant game against Iceland in the World Cup. :(

• Like 1