Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Benkovic signs

Well, we must have been scouting him and presumably, he was a player Puel wanted. I certainly don't think he was a last minute gamble, in fact, I think he was brought with the other new defender in mind as a partner. He's young and hungry for success and by the sounds of it grateful to be here, whats not to like ?

8 minutes ago, Vlad the Fox said:

I was wondering if his injury is more than what they first thought. 

I'd like to think not, seems only minor as he has been in training for the last few days. Also Puel has said he will assess the injury tomorrow and there was a possibility he would be fit enough to play v Man Utd. 

2 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

I'd like to think not, seems only minor as he has been in training for the last few days. Also Puel has said he will assess the injury tomorrow and there was a possibility he would be fit enough to play v Man Utd. 

That's good news, it looks like there's a bit of future planning going on, obviously Morgan playing a lesser part, benny probably won't be given a squad number, hopefully means that quality can be replaced with quality in the case of injuries and suspensions.

4 minutes ago, Vlad the Fox said:

That's good news, it looks like there's a bit of future planning going on, obviously Morgan playing a lesser part, benny probably won't be given a squad number, hopefully means that quality can be replaced with quality in the case of injuries and suspensions.

Agreed :D 

Just wish the new guys could have been brought in a week or so sooner. But its fine, its only 1 game and only Old Trafford. Absolutely no point in worrying :P

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Agreed :D 

Just wish the new guys could have been brought in a week or so sooner. But its fine, its only 1 game and only Old Trafford. Absolutely no point in worrying :P

Now that would be Boring...That would not be the Leicester we have become to love over these

Years.     We need the keystonecops approach...its Leicester.

• Like 1