Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Simpson

On 10/08/2018 at 07:50, lgfualol said:

Really hope Wolves go down. They think they're a champions league club and didnt even beat our championship points total.

I was looking through their squad yesterday, it's OK but most unproven in the top leagues. I know a Wolves fan and he's completely delusional I actually reckon he thinks they'll win the league.

They are 7/1 to be relegated... think that's pretty good odds to be honest 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dylanlegend said:

I was looking through their squad yesterday, it's OK but most unproven in the top leagues. I know a Wolves fan and he's completely delusional I actually reckon he thinks they'll win the league.

They are 7/1 to be relegated... think that's pretty good odds to be honest 

I agree with this, although I'm not sure they will go down. It will be interesting to see how Nuno does when under pressure as he had everything his own way last season from a massive budget right through to a super agent helping him out. If Nuno struggles at any point it could be dangerous as without him they would be left with a very Portuguese/Spanish based squad who have all cited the Wolves project, specifically the manager, as a big reason for going there. I like Nuno, think he's a character but whether he's PL quality remains to be seen. 

1 hour ago, psychonaut said:

If Ricardo has been bought to play right wing then why the fvck arent we keeping him! Unless  you prefer a make shift inexperienced nervy Amartey over a defensively solid title winning Simpson.

I don't think he's been bought to play right wing. I think he was bought to play RB, and Ghezzal was bought to play wing.

1 hour ago, MPH said:

Ricardo is a natural wing back, I think.

tbh i think he can play either tbh, certainly gives the option to play both mind

all due respect, i think its Simpson time to move on, regardless of people miss giving of Amartey(personally think hes decent and would be alot more confident if played on a regular basis)hes ahead of Simpson, and its understandable when he can play in numerous positions

• Like 1

9 hours ago, psychonaut said:

If Ricardo has been bought to play right wing then why the fvck arent we keeping him! Unless  you prefer a make shift inexperienced nervy Amartey over a defensively solid title winning Simpson.

Agree with this 100%. If Puels plan was to play Ricardo on the wing, it would explain why we didn't try to replace Mahrez. From memory, didnt Ricardo play on the wing for Puel before?

If this was Puels plan, then I think we should have got another right back in. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

They think they're bloody massive Wolves. Based on what I have no idea. Would be so perfect to see them drop.

Since that post, to be absolutely fair to them. I've seen quite a lot of their fans saying how embarrassed they are at the sort of comments I've seen coming from their fans. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

10 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Since that post, to be absolutely fair to them. I've seen quite a lot of their fans saying how embarrassed they are at the sort of comments I've seen coming from their fans. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

Gonna have to disagree, most Wolves fans I know / known think they're some sort of sleeping giant and on a par with Villa for biggest team in the midlands.

They're not bad people by any means - there's just a general arrogance in their fanbase I can't stand. And the notable violent element they've had for years doesn't help either. So not a team I ever enjoy seeing do well.

Just don’t get all the hatred for wolves. They’re a big club - good capacity, big conurbation, great history, proud fans, stormed the Championship and have spent a fortune. Why shouldn’t their fans be excited and carried away??? It doesn’t affect our team / club in any way. Some

seruous insecurity issues in here. In fact, wouldn’t you rather have two games against Wolves to look forward to rather than some bollocks trip to Swansea?  

• Like 4

The Championship 'Loan to Buy' window opened today. not sure what the **** it is but I imagine it will help the likes of Simmo and King leave and complete permanent deals in January

*Apparently a tongue in cheek comment by Alan Nixon, he essentially meant that lots of clubs are now using the option, loads of bids gone in today. 

Edited by AjcW

1 minute ago, AjcW said:

The Championship 'Loan to Buy' window opened today. not sure what the **** it is but I imagine it will help the likes of Simmo and King leave and complete permanent deals in January

Can see King in particular making use of that option. 

25 minutes ago, AjcW said:

*Apparently a tongue in cheek comment by Alan Nixon, he essentially meant that lots of clubs are now using the option, loads of bids gone in today. 

It's a way for Championship clubs to circumvent the transfer deadline ban.