Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Long Eaton Fox

Thank you Riyad

2 minutes ago, Vince Vega said:

Crikey all these thank you's - you're all beginning to sound like Gwyneth Paltrow!

A similar love fest with Kante before the season started when he left, but once people get used to see Mahrez playing for Man City the love slowly fades away, by the time the game came around to play Chelsea there was a thread on if Kante should be booed or not.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, volpeazzurro said:

Why not just concentrate on current players who need our support instead of  boringly regurgitating the same old same old. He's gone and we've watched these clips dozens of times, they're not new.

I bet you're fun at parties

55 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Yeah thanks for being a complete arse for 2 years

What he contributed to the club outshines the negative parts of his time here.

Despite the fact he was "a complete arse" he was still class and the only ounce of creativity we had.

Edited by Fox92

Is everybody fine? Have we calmed down? Anybody fancy a hanky?

The separation was inevitable and had been on the horizon for a year, so hardly surprising.

Ok, so are we going to see many of these individual threads popping up as the season progresses or can everybody concerned just let out all the sympathy and emotions and feelings at once so we can focus on the task ahead - a life in the Premier League and football without that particular Algerian midfielder?

The time is now.

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, sylofox said:

Way to mutch man love for me. I notice you ignore the fact throwing his toys out the pram lost us £20m+.

Also its the owners you should be thanking. They could of pocketed the money. But instead dropped it in the transfer kitty. Hopefully this thread is the end of it.

Unless someone wants to thank him for the remarkable weather this summer.

Thanks for the remarkable weather this summer.

• Haha 1

Guest Markyblue

Maybe he should thank the club for giving him a chance. Being a premier league winner and becoming a multi millionaire. Just saying. ?

Just now, Markyblue said:

Maybe he should thank the club for giving him a chance. Being a premier league winner and becoming a multi millionaire. Just saying. ?

I think he said thank you when he played a huge role in winning the top flight title for the first time in history.

15 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Despite the fact he was "a complete arse" he was still class and the only ounce of creativity we had.

His class on the pitch was never in question. Doesn’t excuse his behaviour in my opinion but I know I’m in the minority on that one. I appreciate his contribution during that season but people like Vardy deserve more credit for how he’s held himself since. True legend

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sylofox said:

Way to mutch man love for me. I notice you ignore the fact throwing his toys out the pram lost us £20m+.

Also its the owners you should be thanking. They could of pocketed the money. But instead dropped it in the transfer kitty. Hopefully this thread is the end of it.

Unless someone wants to thank him for the remarkable weather this summer.

Thank you Riyad,for giving us the sunnyside of life,and hope you can

Rise above the thunderstorm doom merchants,From football Forums.

You made some mistakes,that hurt out pride has Fans,off the pitch,but you had

Every right to be heard and make a transfer request.  You was poorly managed,and

Wrongly Supported From within your own camp.....Strength,wisdom and maturity also 

has to be learnt,...meaning well,or point scoring on a false pedastal didnt sit well.

That aside...you bought More  sunshine,and good weather memories,far More useful

than the Constant yapping of the doom merchants....Goodluck to ya son,do well for

Your family,and learn from those unsavory times,dotted around in your last months with us.

You never refused to wear the shirt,when asked....that counts

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Thank you Riyad,for giving us the sunnyside of life,and hope you can

Rise above the thunderstorm doom merchants,From football Forums.

You made some mistakes,that hurt out pride has Fans,off the pitch,but you had

Every right to be heard and make a transfer request.  You was poorly managed,and

Wrongly Supported From within your own camp.....Strength,wisdom and maturity also 

has to be learnt,...meaning well,or point scoring on a false pedastal didnt sit well.

That aside...you bought More  sunshine,and good weather memories,far More useful

than the Constant yapping of the doom merchants....Goodluck to ya son,do well for

Your family,and learn from those unsavory times,dotted around in your last months with us.

You never refused to wear the shirt,when asked....that counts

1 his not dead he just moved, that reads like a epitaph.

2 His never going to be reading threads on this site :nigel:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Long Eaton Fox said:

Thank you for helping this club through its best period ever.

Thank you for showing me skills I've never seen before.

Thank you for the Premiership title.

And now thank you for Pereira, Soyuncu, Benkovic, Maddison, Ward, Evans, and Ghezzal. (With a little help from Musa)

Never knew he played in scotland and won the premiership , unless you mean the premier league?

Thank you Riyad for your efforts in the Promotion, Great Escape and Title winning seasons, and for helping us to the champions league quarter final, but also thank you for finally OFFICIALLY pissing off after going missing for the last 18 months.

I'll be forever grateful that we had a player if Mahrez's quality but it's time to move on with a squad of players who actually want to be here.

Edited by TiffToff88
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

OBVIOUSLY!!! 

Its a way of expressing.....ones thoughts.

Something you Seem to want to be clever and demean others rights to expanding on their thoughts....on a football forum..!! ??

Now thats more.........:revenge:

1 minute ago, fuchsntf said:

OBVIOUSLY!!! 

Its a way of expressing.....ones thoughts.

Something you Seem to want to be clever and demean others rights to expanding on their thoughts....on a football forum..!! ??

Now thats more.........:revenge:

As you say thats your thoughts on a football forum, and you just read mine :claude:

2 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

As you say thats your thoughts on a football forum, and you just read mine :claude:

Shame I have to be kept in your "shadow"

Come on friend, a ball hasnt yet Been kicked, ..lets be one of the boys,smoke a peace pipe,

no frightened City..on this forum Wonderful Land,on the game day pitch Savage,where we Dance on

and take scalps Apache style

2 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Shame I have to be kept in your "shadow"

Come on friend, a ball hasnt yet Been kicked, ..lets be one of the boys,smoke a peace pipe,

no frightened City..on this forum Wonderful Land,on the game day pitch Savage,where we Dance on

and take scalps Apache style

You dont it was just my opinion.

I think you might of been hitting that peace pipe a little to hard lately.

But you can be my

Image result for we can be friends inbetweeners

I have to say in all the players that have come and gone through the revolving doors of Leicester City there can be few who have possessed the mercurial skills of Mahrez. On his day he was a joy to watch, a player who has match winning skills and one who we should all be thankful to have witnessed first hand.

I know most have also seen his other side, abject and woeful performances on occasions but the wonderful memories of him far outweigh the poor displays and I for one wish him all the best for the future.

3 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Yes because he won us the title all on his own didn't he. There is no despite, he acted like a petulant child. Do you really want to thank someone who went on strike despite being paid £100 thousand a week, well in that case Thank you for making us 60 million plus end of.

Edited by Bunyip

no one knew when we signed him how much of a player he would become, not even himself and it was a joy to watch him flourish and develop into a wonderful player who has that special something. he was a joy to watch particularly in our title winning season. we will never forget the memories. yes he has moved on to what he believes will be sustained success but I will forever be thankful and grateful that we had him here.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

3. It's He's not his