Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Long Eaton Fox

Thank you Riyad

3 minutes ago, davieG said:

I still reminisce in my mind and with my son about several bygone players like Davie Gibson, Muzzy Izzett, Gary  Parker, Keith Weller etc I'll  now add Mahrez to my list of unforgettable players that have donned the Leicester City football shirt.

:appl:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Bunyip said:

Yes because he won us the title all on his own didn't he. There is no despite, he acted like a petulant child. Do you really want to thank someone who went on strike despite being paid £100 thousand a week, well in that case Thank you for making us 60 million plus end of.

People like you deserve to watch players like Musa, Akinbiyi or J.Lewis until the end of their lives.

• Like 2

Why do people say marhez didn't show up for the last 18 months that's a load of shit just  look at the stats for goals and assist last year yes he went out of games for 80 mins but that's the player he is it only takes 1 sec of magic from him he will be very missed  and them stats near on impossible to replace 

6 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Is your brain so underpowered that you can literally only focus on one thing at a time? 

These sort of posts irk me a little really. I'm stoked to see the new signings in action, I'm going tonight and I'll yell my guts out tonight cheering on Claude Puel's Leicester 2.0.

But I can do all that whilst taking a moment to reflect on how ****ing brilliant a player that's just left us really is and was. 

There's a segment of FT determined to turn Riyad and Mahrez in to swear words, I really hope we don't let them get their way. 

**** sakes, there's sections of our fan base still banging on about O'Neill and Pearson who can't let it go. I reckon we can forgive a bit of reflection on someone who's only just departed. 

Think it's your brain that's underpowered and can only concentrate on thing numpty! He's gone, he is no more, people have been reminiscing for weeks now with the same tired old stories and video clips. That's what I call repetitive and only being able to concentrate on one thing ?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

..... Enough already!! 

Do not be surprised if he if he is not back this time next year. 

£30m should do it!! 

Next year we'll be saying we don't want him back because Ghezzal and Gray would keep him out of the team. lol

On 14/08/2018 at 15:27, messerschmitt said:

I watched the Arsenal game and it felt like when you've been dumped by a girl and you see her out with another bloke a few months later and she doesn't look that happy

never happened to me, what's it like?

• Haha 1

On 10/08/2018 at 17:39, That_Dude said:

People like you deserve to watch players like Musa, Akinbiyi or J.Lewis until the end of their lives.

I'm sure if they were the type of player at Leicester now then he would. That's what being a team supporter is. Perhaps you are just a glory days fan.

8 hours ago, zealot said:

I love Riyad (and Ngolo too who also got stick on FT after he left).

They are footballing geniuses who I love watching play football and two of my favourite ever Leicester City players.

They came to the club at a time when our footballers didn't have any confidence on the ball and would not dream of daring to take on an opponent let alone run at them with the ball at their feet.

I don't think I'll ever be able to hate those two as long as I live. 

I enjoyed Ngolo scoring last week and look forward very much to seeing a lot more of Riyad now De Bruyne is out! Some people on here need to grow up.

They got stick deservedly, for shit leaving messages. love what they did on the pitch but don't be surprised if people think they are dicks off it. 

4 hours ago, Out Foxed said:

They got stick deservedly, for shit leaving messages. love what they did on the pitch but don't be surprised if people think they are dicks off it. 

Most footballers are dicks off the pitch. This whole possessive loyalty obsession about players some fans have is so childish. Is it gutting when a good player moves on - Yes. Do they deserve stick for it - No.

Players move on - get over it!