Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Long Eaton Fox

Thank you Riyad

6 hours ago, Bunyip said:

My memory has a habit of holding onto the memory of him sitting at airports in a desperate attempt to leave us then, going on strike and disappearing like a petulant child because he didn't get his " dream " move when he wanted it.  Add to that the impact his egotistical behaviour had on the team and results and it's a pretty awful memory. Oh and let us not forget even when he had gone he was urging Maguire to leave us for a bigger club. Hows your memory on this then?

That's your memory of him???

Good luck in life....

49 minutes ago, Bunyip said:

You make your own luck in life. Having a selective memory won't get you far. Being a realist will.

You need to re-read what you've wrote yourself!!! Irony in your own post is immense!!! When you rewatch the dvd of our title winning season when your old I just hope you still have these views of Mahrez and make sure you dobt jump up and down when you watch his step overs and goals like the ones at Man City!!!

12 hours ago, Raj said:

You need to re-read what you've wrote yourself!!! Irony in your own post is immense!!! When you rewatch the dvd of our title winning season when your old I just hope you still have these views of Mahrez and make sure you dobt jump up and down when you watch his step overs and goals like the ones at Man City!!!

As I said you suffer from selective memory. You make no mention of his childish despicable disrespectful behaviour. But hey, by all means, go watch your DVD and remember the selective bits.

I think the fact the players all seem to wish him well since leaving says enough tbh. 

Also, as for selective memory - we all choose what to remember and what to forget.

I think I'm gonna opt for remembering all of the magic moments that Mahrez had here as opposed to a few hiccups and misdemeanours along the way.

57 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

I think the fact the players all seem to wish him well since leaving says enough tbh. 

Also, as for selective memory - we all choose what to remember and what to forget.

I think I'm gonna opt for remembering all of the magic moments that Mahrez had here as opposed to a few hiccups and misdemeanours along the way.

Remembering the magic moments over the bad moments is a good idea and will take less space.

9 hours ago, Bunyip said:

As I said you suffer from selective memory. You make no mention of his childish despicable disrespectful behaviour. But hey, by all means, go watch your DVD and remember the selective bits.

Let's just agree to disagree as I'm bored!!!