Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Manchester United Away Match Thread

5 minutes ago, Bert said:

How long is it before we can start getting annoyed with people spelling “Maddison” wrong? 

I’m still taking tablets because of my rage due to people still being unable to spell Gray’s name correctly.

Hard to take because we’ve looked decent but just lacking quality when it matters. Hope that’s not a sign of things to come. Want Amartey to come good but he’s shit. Ricardo and Maddison look good, problem is I can’t see them not scoring again. 

Putting aside the first 5 minutes and a terrible mistake from Amartey, we've looked very good, just need to keep our heads up and keep on going. We've had no luck today but the game isn't lost.

Really impressed with Chilwell, Maddison and Gray today.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, adam said:

We look good. Impressive first half. Only weak link is amartey. Not sure how many times we have to play him to realise he isn't up to it. 

He does seem too nervous / panicky to play defence at this level.

Really bright half, wasnt expecting that, can see why the refs gave the handball but looking back on it its harsh on amartey, hits his shoulder, had that been up the other end we would never have got that in a million years, impressed with everyone tbh, ricardo looks like he can do a real job on the wing, positive signs 

• Like 4