Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Manchester United Away Match Thread

I think we've looked really good on the ball. I do get a bit nervous when we're trying to play out from the back but generally I like the way we're passing it around. It seems a bit more urgent and decisive than last season, with some actual intention to go forward and create something. Utd have defended well to be fair to them. Chilly is causing a lot of problems on their right but we are quite exposed on that side when we lose the ball while he's in their half. Gray's work rate has been brilliant, very impressed with him. Maddison looks like he could be quality but he seems a tad nervous to me which is understandable obviously. We controlled the half anyway, just lacked a goal.

Silva's been ok-ish, not seen much from him going forward. Plays more like a midfielder sweeper.

Apart from that opening moment of scare, Amartey's been solid, too. Linking up rather nicely with Ricardo Silva on the right.

Chilwell, Gray, Maddison, Iheanacho and Maguire standout players for me in the first half.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lincolnfox said:

Gray, Maddison and Chilwell have been stand out for me

The futures bright for us. Our average team age today is under 25 so exciting times ahead 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jmono84 said:

Silva hasn’t been amazing but he’s been steady for me, we need this guy to come good this season tho, think he could be a key player!! Come on lad!!

Yeah he’s been decent. Dunno what all the hates been about tonight. Him and Ndidi are winning their battle currently 

• Like 1

Playing well regardless of result today if we can play like that consistently we will pick up a lot of points this season. Especially with Vardy playing. Great half by Gray and exciting if Maddison can play like that in his first game in the prem away at old Trafford 

1 minute ago, MC Prussian said:

Silva's been ok-ish, not seen much from him going forward. Plays more like a midfielder sweeper.

Apart from that opening moment of scare, Amartey's been solid, too. Linking up rather nicely with Ricardo Silva on the right.

Chilwell, Gray, Maddison, Iheanacho and Maguire standout players for me in the first half.

Amartey solid? Are we watching the same game?

Win, lose or draw I hope we build on this performance going forward - since conceding we’ve been in control for most of this match. 

Shame Daniel had a moment of madness early on. 

We just need to get someone on the end of one of these balls into the box.

Calling Jamie Vardy ....