Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Manchester United Away Match Thread

4 minutes ago, Shane said:

We haven’t seen anything to suggest in pre-season we will be trying 3 at the back so I’m guessing it will be Puel’s usual 4-2-3-1: 

Schmeichel

Amartey, Maguire, Morgan, Chilwell

Silva, Ndidi

Pereira, Maddison, Gray

Iheanacho 

Pereira at RW is disappointing. 

Nope, it's quite bold. And Pereira can cross, so no loss there.

Ghezzal for all we know isn't fully up to speed yet.

we will get skewered. we are weak down the flanks defensively and we’ll get overrun in midfield. The back 3 if that’s what it is have not played together pre season. Ihenacho will be a lone starving wolf. 

Just now, TheUltimateWinner said:

2 new lads joined yesterday, Evans is returning from an injury. Can see why Morgan is playing today, when he continues to start weekly I’ll start asking questions but right now I can see why his hands may have been forced.

We'll see, and I hope you're right but we've also got our new right back that Puel strangely always played left back at Nice is at right wing replacing our best player.

1 minute ago, oxtonfox said:

we will get skewered. we are weak down the flanks defensively and we’ll get overrun in midfield. The back 3 if that’s what it is have not played together pre season. Ihenacho will be a lone starving wolf. 

It’s pretty clearly not a back 3.

No great surprised with the line up. It was never going to be the eventual starting XI with the World Cup and the transfer window closing the day before. Having watched all the pre-season matches, this set up was working well at the end. 

Just hope Vardy gets on later so we can finally see that link up with Maddison!

Edited by rachhere
  • Like 2