Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Manchester United Away Match Thread

Manchester United:

De Gea

Darmian -  Bailly - Lindelöf - Shaw

Fred - Pogba

Rashford   -  Mata   -   Pereira

Sanchez

Subs: Lukaku, Martial, Smalling, Grant, Young, Fellaini, McTominay

Edited by MC Prussian

9 minutes ago, HKFox said:

Morgan, Amartey, and Pereira at right wing. Safe to say we didn't spend the Mahrez money strengthening the starting team. 

Let’s face it, even if Mahrez was there instead on RW he’d not do much... I think it’s a tactical decision by the manager to put a player who is good defensively and going forward... plus armartey is good in the air

• Like 1

I'm quite happy with that, not perfect but it's decent. No way was he leaving Maguire out, Silva and Iheanacho have looked good in Pre Season time for them to step up, Amartey will prove he's World Class by marking Sanchez out the game.

Think we'll lose but hopefully we put in a positive performance.

5 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

2 new lads joined yesterday, Evans is returning from an injury. Can see why Morgan is playing today, when he continues to start weekly I’ll start asking questions but right now I can see why his hands may have been forced.

You throw new defenders on the pitch vs United before they've even had  training sessions and you're asking for 5-0 or worse.  They're still lethal up top.  Nice to see though that Claude also passed on the Wes/Benny combo...as long as McGuire is fit of course.

• Like 1

Sensible line up considering new signings not up to speed. Looks potentially to be fluid attacking with a back 3/4 and defensively a back 5 if Perriera drops in. Prefer to have Evans in for Wes but pragmatic. Man Utd bench far stronger so I hope we go for it from the start.

5 minutes ago, onekeithweller said:

Watching FNF on sky, it's Man U anyone got any idea who their playing? Hasn't been mentioned. 

4 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Has anyone notified Sky Sports that there's actually 2 teams involved in tonight's game?

Was about to say the same. All started when Gary Neville was talking about all the Man U players coming back on a high post-world cup with no recognition of Leicester's, and it's carried on from there.

• Like 1