Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Manchester United Away Match Thread

3 minutes ago, onekeithweller said:

Watching FNF on sky, it's Man U anyone got any idea who their playing? Hasn't been mentioned. 

Watching FNF on sky, it's Man U anyone got any idea who their playing? Hasn't been mentioned. 

No idea, sure to mention it as the teams kick off.

19 minutes ago, HKFox said:

Morgan, Amartey, and Pereira at right wing. Safe to say we didn't spend the Mahrez money strengthening the starting team. 

Injuries and for some players, this game comes too early.

We've spent better across the board, upping our depth in squad. Lots of promising youngsters and we're much better all-rounded than we were before.

Lethal package, if let loose.

Not expecting too much for tonight, but it'll be interesting to see how the new players integrate into this team as the season progresses...

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

Walk on, moaner.

Realistic assessment. Can't believe he hasn't picked Vardy. I do understand why Morgan is playing. I'm the only Leicester fan in a pub full of United supporters and they were delighted to see the Leicester team. Feels like a disappointment after a pretty good transfer window. Hope I don't sound like a moaner

Danish 'experts' at it too. Only talking about the top 6 teams and their Leicester coverage were all about Schmeichel not getting a move to Chelsea, Arsenal or Roma... :nigel:

Edited by Jonezy