Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Islam Slimani to Fenerbahce (Loan)

8 hours ago, worthosoriginals said:

Whats Vardy gotta do with it?

Austin's shite. sling it.

We need someone who is going to sit on the bench and come in for vardy when he's injured yet still have the ability to score some goals. We also need that player to be able to do it with his head, because of how we are playing. At the moment we don't need a full time vardy replacement, so bringing some kid in only to kick him in the nuts once he realises what his job is, is pointless. We also need someone with prem experience who can offer a threat against prem defenders. Slimani fits that description, but i doubt he'd play for us again, Austin, Welbeck, Carroll, Deeney etc all fit that description and were all good players in their day. Now it's easy to say, Shite, Shite, Shite but we ain't going to sign Ronaldo,  so what would your choice be? 

19 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

We need someone who is going to sit on the bench and come in for vardy when he's injured yet still have the ability to score some goals. We also need that player to be able to do it with his head, because of how we are playing. At the moment we don't need a full time vardy replacement, so bringing some kid in only to kick him in the nuts once he realises what his job is, is pointless. We also need someone with prem experience who can offer a threat against prem defenders. Slimani fits that description, but i doubt he'd play for us again, Austin, Welbeck, Carroll, Deeney etc all fit that description and were all good players in their day. Now it's easy to say, Shite, Shite, Shite but we ain't going to sign Ronaldo,  so what would your choice be? 

In that case we will have to settle for Messi. 

• 2 months later...
21 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

slimani, the guy who misses chances where it's easier to score than to miss. 30 ****ing mill.  i'm surprised people dont talk what a waste of money he was tbh.

Yeah, I know, it only gets mentioned virtually every day lol

7 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

well that's a lie. 

Really? I’ve read ad naeseum about the money we wasted after we won the league, and the £30 million for Slimani in particular. 

Even today someone was going on about it in the context of Jon Rudkin’s proficiency or otherwise. 

Edited by Nickfosse
  • Like 1