Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Islam Slimani to Fenerbahce (Loan)

1 minute ago, murphy said:

Pleased he hasn't gone to Sporting.  That would just be humiliation to pay £29m and then give him back.

I still think he would be more than useful off the bench, I can only think that there must be something in the rumours that he doesn't fit in with the dressing room.  Otherwise it makes no sense.

Does anybody know what kind of fees and % wages we got for him?

I did not mind slim but he never really got into the game off the bench, and he ain’t going to start with Vardy.

Just now, MC Prussian said:

Still miss official news on Ulloa, and that one‘s a permanent transfer! lol

Our OS has been bizarre with confirming news that has been broken by other clubs and mainstream media this summer well in advance. Well behind with Musa's deal, Slimani's deal and, like you say, also Ulloa whom we've heard nothing about. 

2 hours ago, LCCFox96 said:

Our OS has been bizarre with confirming news that has been broken by other clubs and mainstream media this summer well in advance. Well behind with Musa's deal, Slimani's deal and, like you say, also Ulloa whom we've heard nothing about. 

Ulloa is on the official site now 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Rather have kept him, we have 7 attacking players for 4 positions... to put that in perspective, we have 6 centre backs for 2 positions and 193 CM's for two positions.

8 attackers if we include Shinji, or at a push Ndukwu. Ndukwu is unlikely but I hope we keep Shinji.

I agree though, we are overloaded in the wrong areas. As Pearson once said, you can never have too many attackers! 

Edited by Shane

6 minutes ago, Shane said:

8 attackers if we include Shinji, or at a push Ndukwu. Ndukwu is unlikely but I hope we keep Shinji.

I agree though, we are overloaded in the wrong areas. As Pearson once said, you can never have too many attackers! 

I forgot poor Shinji... perhaps because he's as toothless upfront as I would be lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/08/2018 at 14:57, foxy boxing said:

He never really fitted into the way we played, but we should have kept him for this season at least, it only takes one injury to Vardy and we will look completely lightweight in attack.

Rather put one of the kids in at least they would want to play for us and give 100%, Slimani was a waste of space

14 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

Saddening to think he's still our fcuking player....

Just goes to show how fecking badly SCP ripped us off.

Also how bad this window is for British clubs. We have nothing to bargain with as our window is shut. He will go last day but the deal won't help us in the slightest.

• Like 1