Cardiff_Fox

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 2

22 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Wonder who came up with Wolvesalona and thought "that is pure comedy." Bet he was fuming when he missed out on Spuds and Man Shitty.

Just ripping off Stokealona tbf

So many of these pundits seem to be everywhere too, it used to be that they'd be on one channel so you could avoid them but plenty are on BBC, BT Sport, newspaper columns and you hear the same thing in different mediums.

21 minutes ago, Corky said:

So many of these pundits seem to be everywhere too, it used to be that they'd be on one channel so you could avoid them but plenty are on BBC, BT Sport, newspaper columns and you hear the same thing in different mediums.

It's almost as though it's deliberate...

• Like 1

Jermaine Jenas calling out other pundits on BT for ruling us out the title race. One of the few times I've heard him be positive about Leicester. 

18 minutes ago, IsItMuzzy said:

Jermaine Jenas calling out other pundits on BT for ruling us out the title race. One of the few times I've heard him be positive about Leicester. 

To be fair, you cant really go at us at the minute with any justification. Hence why all their arguments are we arent a big club and 'just because they can't' 

• Like 1

To be honest i would want him to stay we win the league and see how they jump on the bandwagon again. They all annoy the hell out of me why cant they accept that we are growing and moving on to bigger and better things. The days of the "TOP 6" are over. Stupid tools 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, IsItMuzzy said:

Probably isn’t now though! 

City face difficulties in persuading......not really because we are not selling and if they come back preseason the cost would be astronomical, why do these clubs not realise that Leicester would milk them for all they are worth because we do not need to sell and have ambitions of our own.

Papers link player in good form NOT playing for top 6 club (historic) to top 6 club (historic), and only 1 month before the Winter transfer window opens.

What are the chances!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, ithuriel said:

City face difficulties in persuading......not really because we are not selling and if they come back preseason the cost would be astronomical, why do these clubs not realise that Leicester would milk them for all they are worth because we do not need to sell and have ambitions of our own.

We have shown we aren’t an easy touch, took Man U to the cleaners, and Mahrez had to pretty much run away to get his transfer done but still got 60m for him lol 

22 hours ago, IsItMuzzy said:

I like Jenas.  I remember him having the decency to be honest when joking with Lineker during the title run in that we were the last club he wants to see win it.

23 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I like Jenas.  I remember him having the decency to be honest when joking with Lineker during the title run in that we were the last club he wants to see win it.

And he predicted us to get relegated at the start of that season. Not so much pundit as plum.

39 minutes ago, Markyblue said:

And he predicted us to get relegated at the start of that season. Not so much pundit as plum.

A lot of people did, we barely survived the season before and then sacked the manager and brought in a guy who'd just lost to the Faroe Islands with Greece. No shame in thinking we'd struggle that year.

• Like 3