Cardiff_Fox

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 2

7 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

I am usually laid back about supposed media biassed etc. Think people are looking for something that isn't there. But That is a staggering level of disrespect.

How can they be disrespectfull......Being dumb,Stupid,& incompetent in their analyse,Info- Collecting ,then Reporting thereof , is the norm in football-Journalism.

If they were more capable,they would have a better job,and be more useful in their lives....This us what happens,when in  Ones  Education ,you are Not prepared to do your homework,use Not Ones ears & eyes,just the mouth & ichy uncontrolled fingers.....

Have more sympathy for the inflicted....:D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, murphy said:

You're right.  I agree.

So back ot, how do you solve the problem with the left wing?

That was never an issue for your in younger firebrand days Dave :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Dahnsouff said:

Note to self : avoid FT with whisky

Mods, can you put this exact comment as a notification to me every time I log in on a Friday please? Usually about 3pm. Cheers. X

39 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Mods, can you put this exact comment as a notification to me every time I log in on a Friday please? Usually about 3pm. Cheers. X

Good effort to be drunk on whiskey at 3pm on a week night! It's gotta be either a serious drink problem or your self employed? 

20 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Good effort to be drunk on whiskey at 3pm on a week night! It's gotta be either a serious drink problem or your self employed? 

Most people don’t class Friday as a ‘week night’ and plenty of people finish early on a Friday. :dunno:

Edited by Leeds Fox
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

I have a very serious drinking problem:

b7c.gif

4 hours ago, Walkers said:

Any reason the LCFC twitter account follows Katie Boulter (tennis player)?

Who the hell wouldn't follow Katie Boulter??? She's a local girl, a Leicester fan, an awesome sportswoman, smart, hard-working,  making huge waves in her chosen sport, and btw incredibly beautiful for good measure.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

I have a very serious drinking problem:

b7c.gif

Airplane…. Classic 

An all time favourite film !

52 minutes ago, Ecdysiast said:

Who the hell wouldn't follow Katie Boulter??? She's a local girl, a Leicester fan, an awesome sportswoman, smart, hard-working,  making huge waves in her chosen sport, and btw incredibly beautiful for good measure.

and btw ;)

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Mark_w said:

We need to be cutting into the centre. I'm sorry if it's not popular but we just aren't getting crosses into the box at the moment.

We might get a few burning crosses now we are going down the right.

11 hours ago, Mark_w said:

Am I missing something? I was referring to the three constituencies that represent the city, which all voted Labour...

A little joke that obviously didn't work as oadby is full of Liverpool fans,......

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Sly said:

I quite enjoyed watching that, credit to Craig Burley especially when he said he was losing the will to live when the expected goals data went up.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Stringer is talking about his late mother .....  he clearly still interacts with her in his mind but it’s not rocket science that he misses the real her’ is it ??????

Could you whack the patronise up a little? 

12 hours ago, peach0000 said:

5 live just said in their sports bulletin that Liverpool are looking to go 17pts clear at the top of the table tomorrow. I didn’t know it was possible to get 9pts for a win.

Just imagine if we do win it, do you think all the journalists will still turn up at Anfield to see them lift the trophy?:D

5 live just said in their sports bulletin that Liverpool are looking to go 17pts clear at the top of the table tomorrow. I didn’t know it was possible to get 9pts for a win.

12 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

I am usually laid back about supposed media biassed etc. Think people are looking for something that isn't there. But That is a staggering level of disrespect.

If it's the same bit I heard on the drive to work they said they're looking to go 17 clear "of champions man city".

17pts clear of City because obviously there is only one City, we are the invisible club, going under the radar as genuine contenders, f#ck em 😊👍🏼🦊