Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Leo Says Farewell

Won't lie, felt a tear in my eye as I read that message. Thoroughly decent guy who will always be remembered fondly. In that amazing season he was responsible for 2 of the very best moments - the winner v Norwich and the equaliser v West Ham. All the very best, Leo. 

Edited by Sunbury Fox
  • Like 2

A top player for us at a crucial time in our greatest ever season. I will always remember how he stepped up and took responsibility himself, making sure we got results in those key games while Vardy was injured.

A top pro and I wish him well in his future career. 

Good luck Leo

• Like 1

Many have commented on Ulloa's crucial penalty against West Ham and winner vs Norwich which both were pivotal to our title win but I also remember Ulloa giving it his all when we all were worried about Vardy's ban against Swansea.   I think Ulloa bagged a double in that match which was perfect response to being royally screwed against West Ham.  The performance also summarise him as a player-  a worthy steely cog in our title winning machine.  

All the best with the rest of your career Leo!

Edited by The Blur
  • Like 3

All the best in Mexico, Leo!

Thanks for the amount of important goals you've scored over the years! Your almost legendary interview in early 2017 shall not be forgotten - it was extraordinary to say the least. But you were also extraordinary. Extraordinarily working hard, keeping your head down and up (when it mattered most). Ain't getting any younger as a footballer, so moving to the Liga MX is the next logical step - hope you'll do well over there and are able to finish your career back home in Argentina!

Muchas Gracias!

Thanks Leo your crucial goals and performances in the great escape and the title winning season will never be forgotten. I will now keep an eye out for Pachuca’s results and maybe catch you playing on a televised game Liga MX game out here on Maui. Wishing you all the best for you and your family. 

Such an important player for us who scored some really important goals.  That penalty against West Ham was a kick with so much pressure.  The tension in the stadium was almost unbearable given how the game had gone.  Yet he was the coolest guy there and in some ways summed up the pro that he was - there when you needed him, gave his best and carried an honest dependability with him.  He smashed it in and if I'm honest, that was probably the moment I really started to believe.

I have nothing but love for our no 23 and wouldn't hesitate to give him a standing ovation if he ever came back to say hi.