Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Ben Chilwell: A possible star in the making

he's doing well for one so young. He's not particularly tall yet he gets up quite well in aerial challenges.

Very good feet with the ball but needs to improve his kicking as he rushes it at times.

He needs to work harder than ever now that he has no competition for the LB position to make sure the Club don't bring in anyone. Then he'll be safe for yours to come and will mature into an England LB.

Lest all have a right close look today at the man.

Maybe we can come to some agreement on where he is .I'm it bit concerned about the goalkicks all being banged out for Chilwell to try to get some sort of possession which rarely works.

Should be a good afternoon

He’s constantly out of position defending and having to recover. He lacks intelligence (football) and either slows it down and kills the move or makes a stupid pass out of play. That side will be heavily targeted and any half decent team will punish him. And as for the Kasper thing. He nearly cost us. He is nowhere near good enough for England 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, dynamark said:

Very mixed bag IMO not one decent cross but some good work.

TBH we didn't cross the ball much at all except for the superb own goal

Majjor cock up when beating his own keeper with a back pass

Ricardo is a class act though !

His positioning was far less reliable than chilwell’s first half ?  

15 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I've still no idea how good he is as every display is littered with basic positional errors and poor decisions. He's got the brain of Jeffrey Schlupp at times but he's also got many good attributes. I'm interested to see how he progresses, Puel loves him so he's got every chance.

A great goal line clearance today and some good attacks but as per usual his crossing and end product was the pits. The amazing run and then clouted it out of play was the highlight for me ?

So you're telling me that Jeffrey Schlupp has a brain....?!?

:nigel:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lets not forget he is only 21, the only way he is going to learn from his mistakes is by playing, he made a lot of mistakes last season but seems to have improved in these first two games and will continue to grow in confidence and learn from his mistakes.

Some players could take a season or two before they are fully aware of there job and responsibilities, he will only get better I recon

• Like 1

Let’s face it if he was the finished article at 21, he wouldn’t be playing for Leicester...I think we have seen a massive improvement in him under Puel and Puel will know exactly what he needs to work on and will be the one to get him there... I have no doubt he will be part of the England set up shortly.. even if it’s just to train with them.

• Like 1

On 18/08/2018 at 06:57, Wizerud said:

He looks a bit bigger and stronger this season and seems to be high on confidence now that it's clear he's Puel's #1.

Never struck me as being a goalkeeper, but I guess Puel knows best

2 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

Puel may have his faults, but I'm so happy we have a manager that gives a promising young players a proper run of games and a chance to learn from their mistakes. Would be gutted if we were to lose that. 

Yeah, average age of our starting XI is 25 years. Feels like a really good time for the club.

• Like 1