Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Most overrated City player

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

What are you disagreeing with? His stats? His ever-presence in the team under three different managers? Or his role in the team? I’ve just said he’s not a playmaker? That’s not his job. So are you saying he’s over-rated because he isn’t a playmaker?

:dunno:

He is overrated in my opinion as he cannot physically pass a ball! I’m not talking about being a playmaker, im saying basic school boy stuff, winning the ball yes he a natural but how many times does he then give the ball straight back to the opposition? You have all the answers on her Mr know All so you tell me?

21 minutes ago, suffolk fox said:

On todays evidence EVANS definitely is overrated he was shite.

The guy has great experience at this level and we all know he’s a solid PL defender. Give him time to settle and I’m sure he will be good.

26 minutes ago, suffolk fox said:

On todays evidence EVANS definitely is overrated he was shite.

Its the first time Evans Maguire and Ricardo have played together plus he’s been out in preseason with injury give the guy a chance . He got better as the game went on 

• Haha 1

Have to say, people saying Evans is overrated after 1 game is typical foxestalk. And anyone who says wes is a better option than Evans, then you are just wrong. He may not have been great today but hes probably not fully fit yet and him and Maguire will need a few games to settle in together. And if he doesn't improve then we have Soyuncu and Benkovic waiting to take his place. 

• Like 1

On 16/08/2018 at 17:28, Grey Fox said:

Just in case people aren't sure how to pronounce his name.  Here is that tweet from the transfer thread again:

6 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

So if Maguire was any good, would Hull have not been relegated? Very stupid comment. 1 player does not stop a team getting relegated! 

And Hull had Robertson too.

12 hours ago, Col city fan said:

What’s that meant to prove? That I’ve missed one season in 30 years?

Fook sake... kids...

lol

lol It's meant to prove that you post hypocritical comments as I doubt that you refrained from posting in the match thread when you had a 'sabbatical' year.

Let’s be honest, anyone who mentions anyone in this list is barking mental:

Vardy, Mahrez, Kante, Kasper, Lennon, Izzet, Elliot, Heskey.

these players were all great players.

Vardy has scored 63 premier league goals and scored 20+ in 2 seasons which is incredible really when playing for a team outside the top 4.

He’s broke the premier league record of consecutive games

He also has an incredible record vs the top 6, including being the only player to ever score vs all top 6 in 1 season.

on top of being a premier league winner, and and England international and being loyal to LCFC rejecting Arsenal, this guy will go down as imo Leicester City’s greatest ever player. It’s impossible to overrate Jamie Vardy. He to LCFC is like Stevie G to Liverpool or Cantona to Utd.

Ngolo Kante is another one. Impossible to over rate. The guy is a unique talent. What he does on a football pitch is purely unique. Imo he will go down in future generations as a role in a great team - ‘every good team needs a Kante’ The modern day makelele(better imo).

Mahrez is the 3rd . These 3 are the greatest 3 to ever play for Leicester and 3 premier league greats imo. Mahrez , unlike the other 2, can somewhat be suggested as overrated but in reality, he is probably the most technically gifted player we will ever see at LCFC. Every great player needs to be unpredictable and frustrating at times but he pulled out moments of absolute genious, from Blackpool to what imo is the biggest moment in our premier league win -(the goal at Watford was outstanding in terms of the quality but also the moment). You win titles in tough away games when you need a bit of magic from a top player, there it was.

the players who actually I think are overrated, which means actually haven’t done anything to prove it - chillwell, Silva, ianacho..all of these 3 so far have not shown anything that makes me think they can perform top players!