Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Wolves.. Score prediction thread :

6 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

4-0. Nothing to worry about with wolves. 

I wish I shared your optimism. I've got (the usual) pre-match jitters.

Wolves will be up for it - newly up, at ours... and they're not a bad team. I see a tough game potentially. I certainly see the possibility of a storm to be weathered. Given our knack for conceding the early goal at the moment, such a thing would fire them up, get their fans behind them and make them a handful. In truth, I'd rather face them later in the year when they've perhaps had their enthusiasm knocked out of them. I'll take 0-0 at half time and then for us to grab one...  and breath a sigh of relief.  I don't think we're rehearsed/slick enough in our new system yet. If any team gets at us enthusiastically then I reckon we could start to doubt the system. I reckon today will be a good test.  

I can see this be 1 - 1.

I'd love to see us put them in their place and win by at least a couple of clear goals.

I remember them beating us 4 - 1 at the Walkers quite a few years back and god did they gloat. Not even in a funny way or with the panache we tend do it with.  

They think a lot of themselves and appear to be very quick to pat themselves on the back.

Prefer WBA.

Edited by Crazy Kop Corner