Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shane

Mendy

Just seen someone post on twitter saying that Ndidi is the leagues best midfielder? Not being funny but I've thought for a long time he's overrated and I'm so glad Mendy came in and did that. Kept it simple when passing, put the tackles in and has got an eye for a forward pass, very Kante esq. Promising very promising 

Mendy done well today, He just needs to get up to Premiership pace. I thought the game was a bit quick for him at times. But he will improve more with more games. Hopefully he stays fit. A good foil for NDiddy who although played well needs to improve his passing greatly. If he wan't to step up to the next level.

So do we think Mendy is going to be first choice every week (I haven't had the chance to follow the pre season as much as I had hoped so not too sure about him yet). 

Didnt make ale it to the game today either.  , so if anyone can answer my questions about this player that would be great. 

Is he our best option alongside N'Didi?

Will he perform constantly? 

Can he pass? Not just side to side, but quality chance creating passes. 

Does he have potential and ability to move to a "big six" side, or is he at his level? 

Cheers guys, I would do my homework a bit more on this lad but life just gets in the way 

20 minutes ago, StevieB said:

Just seen someone post on twitter saying that Ndidi is the leagues best midfielder? Not being funny but I've thought for a long time he's overrated and I'm so glad Mendy came in and did that. Kept it simple when passing, put the tackles in and has got an eye for a forward pass, very Kante esq. Promising very promising 

A lot of fans outside Leicester rate him.

Statman Dave for example is a United fan

• Like 2

Lads got a resolute attitude, sat on the sides for about two years through injury, went out on loan, looked like it was over for him here and he rolls back into contention and shows all of his best attributes.

Composed with the ball, controlled our tempo, sprayed passes around and a couple of last ditch, perfectly times tackles. Very happy for him, should be a boost to Silva & Iborra having more competition to get starts.

• Like 1