Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Arsenal away - Mon 22 Oct, 8pm

Details up early...

Full Allocation: 3,003 (includes 25 Wheelchair Spaces)
Tickets go on sale at 8am online and 9am in person and over the phone

Prices
Adult: £30, Seniors 65+: £16, Under 19: £16, Under 17: £10

Disability Prices
Adult: £18, Seniors 65+: £16, Under 19: £16, Under 17: £10

Sale Dates
Away Priority Scheme (ONLINE ONLY) | Sunday 9 September
Away Priority Scheme** | Monday 10 September
Season Ticket Holders with 330+ Points | Tuesday 11 September
Season Ticket Holders with 300+ Points | Wednesday 12 September
Season Ticket Holders with 280+ Points | Thursday 13 September
Season Ticket Holders with 265+ Points | Friday 14 September
Season Ticket Holders with 250+ Points | Monday 17 September
Season Ticket Holders with 200+ Points | Tuesday 18 September
All Season Ticket Holders | Wednesday 19 September

1 hour ago, Russell sprout said:

I got shot down for offering mine out for Bournemouth,expect some abuse of the so called loyal supporters who moan they carnt get tickets:thumbup:

I’ll only sell to recognised posters anyway so I don’t care to be honest, if someone needs helping out I will help them out if not no skin off my teeth.

Cant see much demand for this in all fairness.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

I’ll only sell to recognised posters anyway so I don’t care to be honest, if someone needs helping out I will help them out if not no skin off my teeth.

Cant see much demand for this in all fairness.

I do exactly the same mate,just making a sarcastic remark to your post as I got criticised for helping a fellow fox get tickets for Bournemouth as I wasn’t going

On 01/09/2018 at 05:11, TamworthFoxes said:

Let’s get it right you do it to keep yourself at the top of the priority points. Don’t make out it is some kind of selfless act.

in the case of Bournemouth if you really wanted to ‘help out a fellow fox’ you would not buy tickets for a game you had no intention of going to so that the rightful person  next in line had a chance to purchase rather than the person you decide to sell to who could be anyone.

*I only want tickets to top 6 away.

1 hour ago, Remember Kember said:

On a different note does anyone know how the sales are progressing for this. Hoping to go but can't buy until beginning of next week but guessing it may go all the way to members anyway

I’ve just looked and the first 2 blocks are on sale with over 400 still left in there.

2 blocks yet to go on sale. 

1 hour ago, Remember Kember said:

On a different note does anyone know how the sales are progressing for this. Hoping to go but can't buy until beginning of next week but guessing it may go all the way to members anyway

Still on the 1st 2 blocks and several hundred left in both. This will easily make next week. I'm holding off to get 6 together on Monday.

59 minutes ago, lebleu said:

How’s it working for this these days? Do they purchase as a group like last season?

Yes in the main. There's a fb group you can add your ref and tell them your points if you want and they do a block booking for as many games as possible. Think they purchased around 40 odd in 1 section for Newcastle.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, lebleu said:

How’s it working for this these days? Do they purchase as a group like last season?

Yeah still do that, got some good numbers lined up for up coming games including 40+ for both Newcastle and Cardiff. Designating a wider block as well to try and get 'unofficial' singing blocks going seeing as the club aren't interested in helping out.  

9 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Yeah still do that, got some good numbers lined up for up coming games including 40+ for both Newcastle and Cardiff. Designating a wider block as well to try and get 'unofficial' singing blocks going seeing as the club aren't interested in helping out.  

Cheers mate, sounds like a good plan. Will get in touch. Will be about 3 of us in for Arsenal

On 14/09/2018 at 09:05, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Why is that? Quite sad tbh.