Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lovejoy

PES 2019

On 01/09/2018 at 20:33, Beliall said:

PES this year is utter rubbish, and its a real shame. i always enjoyed it but if anything its getting worse every year. last one i buy now, unless it changes studios,, but honestly, i think Konami is done

Very little talent left in that company these days.

Sorry off topic, but I can't believe the Silent Hill brand is just being used for ****ing Pachinko machines, not that there's anyone left there to do the name justice anyway.

• Like 1

On 08/09/2018 at 10:55, Costock_Fox said:

Yeah but kick off 2 was just a shit sensible soccer 

SWOS.

The game with teams made up of players named after kitchen implements or programming stars!

I used to love making themed custom teams. Teams of me and my mates, of cartoon characters, of wizards, of F1 drivers, of racehorses. I'll never forget when Gandalf slipped Nigel Mansell, to feed the ball to Merlin, who hammered it past the out-stretched arms of Nelson Piquet.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

SWOS.

The game with teams made up of players named after kitchen implements or programming stars!

I used to love making themed custom teams. Teams of me and my mates, of cartoon characters, of wizards, of F1 drivers, of racehorses. I'll never forget when Gandalf slipped Nigel Mansell, to feed the ball to Merlin, who hammered it past the out-stretched arms of Nelson Piquet.

Gandalf slipping Nigel Mansell sounds vile lol. Such a good game, I had it on my Xbox 360 years later.

Edited by Costock_Fox

15 hours ago, z-layrex said:

Very little talent left in that company these days.

Sorry off topic, but I can't believe the Silent Hill brand is just being used for ****ing Pachinko machines, not that there's anyone left there to do the name justice anyway.

yeah well they pissed of the only decent talent they had when they ruined MGS and said bye bye to Hideo Kojima. he was working on a new silent hills, had metal gear, now they have mgs and no hideo.