Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Date And Ticket Details For Wolves Carabao Cup Fixture

Leicester City's third round Carabao Cup fixture with Wolverhampton Wanderers will take place on Tuesday 25 September, with a 7:45pm kick-off.
- Leicester City will face Wolverhampton Wanderers in the third round of the Carabao Cup at Molineux Stadium on Tuesday 25 September (7:45pm KO) 
- Members of the Away Priority Scheme can purchase tickets online from 6pm Tuesday 4 September 
- Season Ticket Holders with 330+ points can purchase tickets from Thursday 6 September
- Tickets are priced at £15 for Adults, £10 for Seniors and Under-21s and £5 for Under-17s

Leicester City’s third round Carabao Cup fixture with Wolverhampton Wanderers will take place on Tuesday 25 September, with a 7:45pm kick-off. 

The Foxes travel to Molineux Stadium with the Club allocated 3,000 tickets for the encounter.

Season Ticket Holders with 330+ points will be able to purchase tickets from Thursday 6 September with tickets priced at £15 for adults, £10 for seniors and under-21s and £5 for under-17s.

The Members Applications Ballot for Leicester City’s trip to Molineux Stadium will be open from 10:30am Monday 3 September until 12pm Wednesday 5 September. 

City have an allocation of 12 wheelchair spaces for supporters with disabilities with the both those and ambulant seats priced as below with a free companion.

Prices: 

Adults - £15
Seniors (Over 65s) - £10
Under-21s- £10
Under-17s- £5

Please note tickets cannot be downgraded (for example, an adult cannot purchase a senior or an under-17s ticket). 

Sales dates: 

Tuesday 4 September 6pm - Away Priority Scheme (Online Only) 
Wednesday 5 September - 9am Away Priority Scheme
Thursday 6 September - Season Ticket Holders with 330+ points
Friday 7 September - Season Ticket Holders with 300+ points
Monday 10 September - Season Ticket Holders with 280+ points
Tuesday 11 September - Season Ticket Holders with 265+ points
Wednesday 12 September - Season Ticket Holders with 250+ points
Thursday 13 September - Season Ticket Holders with 200+ points
Friday 14 September - All Season Ticket Holders

Should any tickets remain, further dates will be released. 

https://www.lcfc.com/news/844140/date-and-ticket-details-announced-for-wolves-carabao-cup-fixture

• Thanks 1

Anyone use the club coaches and able to comment on what the experience is like? I presume they just go straight to the ground, without the time to go wandering around?

And how much the coach trip is likely to cost?

I rarely get to away matches but thought I might try to go to this one. I normally like to travel independently, get there earlier and see the sights (of Wolverhampton? :D).

But just checked train times and that's a non-starter - disgraceful that you can't get a train connection from Wolverhampton to Leicester after 9.45 pm (unless you want to spend the night at New Street).

15 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

Anyone use the club coaches and able to comment on what the experience is like? I presume they just go straight to the ground, without the time to go wandering around?

I rarely get to away matches but thought I might try to go to this one. I normally like to travel independently, get there earlier and see the sights (of Wolverhampton? :D).

But just checked train times and that's a non-starter - disgraceful that you can't get a train connection from Wolverhampton to Leicester after 9.45 pm (unless you want to spend the night at New Street).

Given where we are in the country we get absolutely awful train times really. Even Derby a couple of years ago they had to put special ones on as you couldn't get back.

1 hour ago, Dan LCFC said:

Given where we are in the country we get absolutely awful train times really. Even Derby a couple of years ago they had to put special ones on as you couldn't get back.

And yet it's no trouble going the other way. You can get back to Birmingham, Derby, Sheffield and Nottingham by public transport form Leicester after a night match later than you can if you're going to most places in Leicestershire.

8 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Was the same from Nottingham until a few years back - nothing after about 9.40pm. At least that has improved.

There are late trains from London, but its crap from anywhere else. Surely they could have one late train from Brum at 11pm, midnight or whatever? Pathetic!

2 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

And yet it's no trouble going the other way. You can get back to Birmingham, Derby, Sheffield and Nottingham by public transport form Leicester after a night match later than you can if you're going to most places in Leicestershire.

The last 3 all servicing people who've been in London - and the Brum trains people flying into Stansted?

2 hours ago, davieG said:

Leicester City's third round Carabao Cup fixture with Wolverhampton Wanderers will take place on Tuesday 25 September, with a 7:45pm kick-off.
- Leicester City will face Wolverhampton Wanderers in the third round of the Carabao Cup at Molineux Stadium on Tuesday 25 September (7:45pm KO) 
- Members of the Away Priority Scheme can purchase tickets online from 6pm Tuesday 4 September 
- Season Ticket Holders with 330+ points can purchase tickets from Thursday 6 September
- Tickets are priced at £15 for Adults, £10 for Seniors and Under-21s and £5 for Under-17s

Leicester City’s third round Carabao Cup fixture with Wolverhampton Wanderers will take place on Tuesday 25 September, with a 7:45pm kick-off. 

The Foxes travel to Molineux Stadium with the Club allocated 3,000 tickets for the encounter.

Season Ticket Holders with 330+ points will be able to purchase tickets from Thursday 6 September with tickets priced at £15 for adults, £10 for seniors and under-21s and £5 for under-17s.

The Members Applications Ballot for Leicester City’s trip to Molineux Stadium will be open from 10:30am Monday 3 September until 12pm Wednesday 5 September. 

City have an allocation of 12 wheelchair spaces for supporters with disabilities with the both those and ambulant seats priced as below with a free companion.

Prices: 

Adults - £15
Seniors (Over 65s) - £10
Under-21s- £10
Under-17s- £5

Please note tickets cannot be downgraded (for example, an adult cannot purchase a senior or an under-17s ticket). 

Sales dates: 

Tuesday 4 September 6pm - Away Priority Scheme (Online Only) 
Wednesday 5 September - 9am Away Priority Scheme
Thursday 6 September - Season Ticket Holders with 330+ points
Friday 7 September - Season Ticket Holders with 300+ points
Monday 10 September - Season Ticket Holders with 280+ points
Tuesday 11 September - Season Ticket Holders with 265+ points
Wednesday 12 September - Season Ticket Holders with 250+ points
Thursday 13 September - Season Ticket Holders with 200+ points
Friday 14 September - All Season Ticket Holders

Should any tickets remain, further dates will be released. 

https://www.lcfc.com/news/844140/date-and-ticket-details-announced-for-wolves-carabao-cup-fixture

Can't decide if £20 for me and my lad is good value or if i was hoping for a tenner for adults.

Interesting to note the tickets cannot be downgraded, does that mean they are allowing upgrades for this fixture, as I thought the new system had stopped that.

9 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

Was the same from Nottingham until a few years back - nothing after about 9.40pm. At least that has improved.

There are late trains from London, but its crap from anywhere else. Surely they could have one late train from Brum at 11pm, midnight or whatever? Pathetic!

You say that but the 10:20pm (something like that) from New Street was always almost completely empty when I used to use it so anything later just doesn't really make sense. 

All for football specials though, clubs and train companies should work together to put them on and encourage fans to use them. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alf Bentley said:

Never had an issue. Usually leave quite early. It’s usually £18 per person, but that’s anywhere. Compared to some it’s very reasonable. Either parks outside ground or on street depending on the stadium, driver stays with the bus so can leave stuff on the bus ?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Alf Bentley said:

Why would anyone want to wander around Wolverhampton it's a dump. Also away fans are not allowed into any pubs there.

2 hours ago, Alf Bentley said:

Fox Travel coaches will depart King Power Stadium at 4:45pm. Travel will be priced at £18 per person. 

Ausden Clark is £10, leaving at 4.15pm (from Counting House)

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, red5 said:

overpriced, can't see many going.

Let's hope so as I need to wait for member/general sale so I can get tickets for a group of us. 3,000 allocation is poor, this will easily sell out and Wolves end will be as good as empty. We could easily take 5,000 to this I reckon. Don't forget all the fans that come out of the woodwork for this

16 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Let's hope so as I need to wait for member/general sale so I can get tickets for a group of us. 3,000 allocation is poor, this will easily sell out and Wolves end will be as good as empty. We could easily take 5,000 to this I reckon. Don't forget all the fans that come out of the woodwork for this

You sure? Can't see us taking 3K let lone 5? 

4 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

You sure? Can't see us taking 3K let lone 5? 

Really, local game? £15 not bad. Be disappointing not to easily fill 3,000. The club seem to expect a sellout. Slow dropping bands and no sale dates for members/GS.

Only time will tell. Like I say, I am hoping for GS as I need to try and get 4 tickets together.

On 03/09/2018 at 12:56, Bayfox said:

Can't decide if £20 for me and my lad is good value or if i was hoping for a tenner for adults.

Interesting to note the tickets cannot be downgraded, does that mean they are allowing upgrades for this fixture, as I thought the new system had stopped that.

You’ve always been able to upgrade a child but not downgrade an adult,

when I go away I nearly always upgrade my daughters ticket and take the mrs if she carnt come and have never been questioned on it

10 hours ago, Russell sprout said:

You’ve always been able to upgrade a child but not downgrade an adult,

when I go away I nearly always upgrade my daughters ticket and take the mrs if she carnt come and have never been questioned on it

You used to be able to on the old system I know. But sure now when I've tried online it tells you it's the wrong age band and won't let me add to basket I'm gonna have a look at Newcastle now and try it with my lads see what happens.

Here's what I get with the new system.

Screenshot_20180905-070819_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20180905-070843_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Bayfox

On 03/09/2018 at 14:53, Permafrost said:

Fox Travel coaches will depart King Power Stadium at 4:45pm. Travel will be priced at £18 per person. 

Ausden Clark is £10, leaving at 4.15pm (from Counting House)

Thanks for that info.

Any particular reason for the price disparity? Does Fox Travel money go to the club? Do Ausden Clark coaches have no brakes and no insurance?

More seriously, does anyone with experience of one or both have any comment on how good or bad they are?