Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Date And Ticket Details For Wolves Carabao Cup Fixture

1 hour ago, Alf Bentley said:

Thanks for that info.

Any particular reason for the price disparity? Does Fox Travel money go to the club? Do Ausden Clark coaches have no brakes and no insurance?

More seriously, does anyone with experience of one or both have any comment on how good or bad they are?

Fox travel will probably stop at 3 service stations between leicester & Wolverhampton. 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Filbert_Ross said:

Fox travel will probably stop at 3 service stations between leicester & Wolverhampton. 

So, to sum up:

- Ausden Clark, if you're a bit skint and/or want to spend lots of time in Wolverhampton

- Fox Travel, if you're incontinent or your name's John Major and you want to go on a Happy Eater / Little Chef crawl

• Like 1

21 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Really, local game? £15 not bad. Be disappointing not to easily fill 3,000. The club seem to expect a sellout. Slow dropping bands and no sale dates for members/GS.

Only time will tell. Like I say, I am hoping for GS as I need to try and get 4 tickets together.

I'm not sure, yeah it's local but it's midweek and we're in categorically the worst away end (sorry, I mean side) in the country. I'd love us to take loads of course, I guess we'll see soon enough. 

53 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

I was at the pre-season friendly last season and none of the pubs in Wolverhampton would let away fans in

Thanks for that info. Have been told that there is a pub near the Train station that is ok for home fans. Not aware of the name yet though.   

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, l444ry said:

Just hope the game ends in 90 mins with little added time and are allowed out straight after. 10-15 minute walk to the Station. Will be a tight one for you! 

Too many ifs.. Got hotel booked in brum so no worries.. Get 5.30 train home.. Anyone else going on the train?

5 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I doubt it, public transport for events is pretty non-existent here.

Not what I was hoping to hear but thanks for letting us know :)

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I remember Derby away last year, 5,500 fans and no extra late trains. Not sure if they put one extra one on in the end but it was pathetic. Zero brains in the planning

Had two trains added on but then one was cancelled and they herded everyone onto one train. Police were pushing away fans on the longest route back to the station so I think loads missed the last (and only) train home.