Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

UEFA Nations League

10 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Luxembourg to win Section D I think

They're likeable, not particularly sure why. Vincent Thil looks a player, 18 senior team apps at 18 years old.

Finland are flying too

10 minutes ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

We won with some "schoolkids". Talented ones mind. ?

Let's be honest, with the exception of one excellent set piece, I was pretty much bang on. 

That was the most one nil match in history to not finish one nil. 

I hate watching Wales and Ireland, its like watching Stoke play West Brom with both teams managed by Tony Pulis.

Last time out was an exception to the rule I give you but there was no way that'd ever happen again. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Thanks 1

Free kick was a decent strike but it was half way between the centre of the goal and the goalie's right post. Keeper's positioning was awful, would have been at a decent height for him too.

Not saying it wasnt a decent goal but a typical goal you hear in the media as being described as spectacular whilst are left a bit disappointed that it wasnt when you watch it.

Sounded like Wales deserved it though.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I'm well aware I'll get no sympathy on here and you lot will probably find this hilarious but I'm ****ing outraged, this is the final straw for me and BT. 

You can only get Sky Sports Main Event on BT, usually its the most high profile event that happens to be on sky which is 99.9% of the time football, usually premier league. 

They're not putting Wales Denmark on it tonight, instead it's ICC Women's World Twenty20 cricket. What. The. ****. 

• Haha 2