Jump to content
80's fox

Bournemouth v Leicester - Pre match thread

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Koke said:

 

Bournemouth and their fans are the most inoffensive in the league. Their manager is also decent. I have nothing but respect for Bournemouth.

Yep, same. Really overachieving being in the top flight never mind staying there regardless of money spent. I like them. Mind you, I like Eddie Howe and the way he plays. 

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have no disrespect for Bournemouth as a team. If we can start strong from the off, there is no reason we can't win this. 

 

2-1 prediction. 

Worst case scenario 2-2. (Draw away from home is never bad.) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are due a win against these but they are a decent side that will be pushing towards top 10 this season so a draw away would be a decent result. If we can make the kp a fortress against sides outside the top 6 then we can take draws away from home against them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, grumpy old git said:

Kasper

 

Pereira          Söyüncü     Maguire     Chillwell

 

Ghezzal        Mendy     Ndidi        Gray

 

                           Maddison

 

                              Vardy

 

1-2 win

I fancy us too but honestly don't agree with the criticism aimed at Wes, and am far from convinced that Soyuncu is ready to be thrown in at the deep end.

 

(Cue Wes totally screws up and costs us the game.)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, grumpy old git said:

Kasper

 

 

 

 

 

Pereira          Söyüncü     Maguire     Chillwell

 

 

 

 

 

Ghezzal        Mendy     Ndidi        Gray

 

 

 

                           Maddison

 

 

 

                              Vardy

 

 

1-2 win

This is the starting line up I'd like to see. Every player is comfortable on the ball.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Crazy Kop Corner said:

This is the starting line up I'd like to see. Every player is comfortable on the ball.

I think this is the line up most would like to see play assuming Soyuncu is ready.

Bournemouth will need to push on being the home team so us with plenty of pace up top with Ghezzel, Gray and Vardy should catch them out.

It would be nice to get an away win to against them as they will be one of our challengers for top ten.

Wilson is a player I really like and the danger man to watch,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Bert said:

Really hope we stuff these. They’re getting a bit too big for their boots and we’ve never beat them in the prem thus far. 

Agreed, a hulk smash is on the cards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vardy back in the side and hungry, players all settled with contracts, and we’re pretty sure what we’ve got to do to kick on. 

 

I like our chances. 2-0 to the Foxes.

Edited by UPinCarolina

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Schmeichel

 

Ricardo - Soyuncu - Maguire - Chilwell

 

Ndidi - Mendy

 

Ghezzal - Maddison - Gray

 

Vardy

 

 

Press from the off. Don't ****ing wait to go behind.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Can’t rememebr which poster said it, but a while back someone said their badge looks like a shitty energy drink and that sums them up perfectly lol 

More off brand shampoo for me. Sort of thing you'd buy at Aldi that's definitely not a clear rip off of a major brand

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, inckley fox said:

I fancy us too but honestly don't agree with the criticism aimed at Wes, and am far from convinced that Soyuncu is ready to be thrown in at the deep end.

 

(Cue Wes totally screws up and costs us the game.)

He's young and new to the Premier League. But he's far too good for the u23s. There's no way we'll loan him out after loaning out Benkovic. And if not against Bournemouth then against who? If he's fit and training well then I don't see why not.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Schmeichel

 

Ricardo - Soyuncu - Maguire - Chilwell

 

Ndidi - Mendy

 

Ghezzal - Maddison - Gray

 

Vardy

 

 

Press from the off. Don't ****ing wait to go behind.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right-back is the main conundrum for me. I’ve been impressed with Ricardo’s use of the ball and him as an attacking player. But he’s now been at fault for two goals and I’m yet to see him defend well. I think I’d pick Amartey. And with Ghezzal playing well I’d have to put Ricardo on the bench.

 

i think it’s only a matter of time before Soyuncu comes in to partner Maguire. I hope that time is this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Koke said:

 

Bournemouth and their fans are the most inoffensive in the league. Their manager is also decent. I have nothing but respect for Bournemouth.

Totally agree with Koke, and it's a cracking place for an away game weekend. Also love Portsmouth as an away fixture, had some hilarious weekends there 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Typical FT to be having a pop at a club like Bournemouth. 

Lets face it, they’ve done bloody well to be where they are. Nearly everyone had them pinned down for relegation in their first Prem season. Eddie Howe just comes across to me as a very good young English manager at a time when we have very few of them.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, chicagofox said:

Right-back is the main conundrum for me. I’ve been impressed with Ricardo’s use of the ball and him as an attacking player. But he’s now been at fault for two goals and I’m yet to see him defend well. I think I’d pick Amartey. And with Ghezzal playing well I’d have to put Ricardo on the bench.

 

i think it’s only a matter of time before Soyuncu comes in to partner Maguire. I hope that time is this game.

We have been crying out for an attacking full back for 3 years.. We Get our man and hes been invovled in a few goals already but now he should be dropped for Amartey? PEAK FOXESTALK

Edited by les-tah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/09/2018 at 00:28, weller54 said:

We'll be behind by the 15th minute.. Guaranteed! 

Equalise early in the 2nd half.. Then concede in the 90th minute. 

 

Thank fk for that,!!!  Then I can take the grandkids out for the afternoon.

No need to waste time reading previews and getting excited,worrying about team selection,nor caring a toss who comes on as Subs

@Weller54 preview and summary,nailed on like  Lawrie predictions......:D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Puel will go with Wes or Evans again for this one, and will give Soyoncu his debut at home versus Huddersfield. I think Dean Court and Bournemouth is a testing place to give a debut to a player that doesn't know the English game or our own team and is coming back from an injury.

 

It will be interesting to see how who our CB pairing is at the end of the season though. It might turn out that we've literally signed Evans to sit on the bench.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×