Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC hub

Bournemouth v Leicester - Pre match thread

3 hours ago, Koke said:

Bournemouth and their fans are the most inoffensive in the league. Their manager is also decent. I have nothing but respect for Bournemouth.

Yep, same. Really overachieving being in the top flight never mind staying there regardless of money spent. I like them. Mind you, I like Eddie Howe and the way he plays. 

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 1

We are due a win against these but they are a decent side that will be pushing towards top 10 this season so a draw away would be a decent result. If we can make the kp a fortress against sides outside the top 6 then we can take draws away from home against them. 

51 minutes ago, grumpy old git said:

Kasper

Pereira          Söyüncü     Maguire     Chillwell

Ghezzal        Mendy     Ndidi        Gray

Maddison

Vardy

1-2 win

I fancy us too but honestly don't agree with the criticism aimed at Wes, and am far from convinced that Soyuncu is ready to be thrown in at the deep end.

(Cue Wes totally screws up and costs us the game.)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, grumpy old git said:

Kasper

Pereira          Söyüncü     Maguire     Chillwell

Ghezzal        Mendy     Ndidi        Gray

Maddison

Vardy

1-2 win

This is the starting line up I'd like to see. Every player is comfortable on the ball.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Crazy Kop Corner said:

This is the starting line up I'd like to see. Every player is comfortable on the ball.

I think this is the line up most would like to see play assuming Soyuncu is ready.

Bournemouth will need to push on being the home team so us with plenty of pace up top with Ghezzel, Gray and Vardy should catch them out.

It would be nice to get an away win to against them as they will be one of our challengers for top ten.

Wilson is a player I really like and the danger man to watch,

20 hours ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Can’t rememebr which poster said it, but a while back someone said their badge looks like a shitty energy drink and that sums them up perfectly lol 

More off brand shampoo for me. Sort of thing you'd buy at Aldi that's definitely not a clear rip off of a major brand

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, inckley fox said:

I fancy us too but honestly don't agree with the criticism aimed at Wes, and am far from convinced that Soyuncu is ready to be thrown in at the deep end.

(Cue Wes totally screws up and costs us the game.)

He's young and new to the Premier League. But he's far too good for the u23s. There's no way we'll loan him out after loaning out Benkovic. And if not against Bournemouth then against who? If he's fit and training well then I don't see why not.

• Like 1

Right-back is the main conundrum for me. I’ve been impressed with Ricardo’s use of the ball and him as an attacking player. But he’s now been at fault for two goals and I’m yet to see him defend well. I think I’d pick Amartey. And with Ghezzal playing well I’d have to put Ricardo on the bench.

i think it’s only a matter of time before Soyuncu comes in to partner Maguire. I hope that time is this game.

23 hours ago, Koke said:

Bournemouth and their fans are the most inoffensive in the league. Their manager is also decent. I have nothing but respect for Bournemouth.

Totally agree with Koke, and it's a cracking place for an away game weekend. Also love Portsmouth as an away fixture, had some hilarious weekends there 

Typical FT to be having a pop at a club like Bournemouth. 

Lets face it, they’ve done bloody well to be where they are. Nearly everyone had them pinned down for relegation in their first Prem season. Eddie Howe just comes across to me as a very good young English manager at a time when we have very few of them.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, chicagofox said:

Right-back is the main conundrum for me. I’ve been impressed with Ricardo’s use of the ball and him as an attacking player. But he’s now been at fault for two goals and I’m yet to see him defend well. I think I’d pick Amartey. And with Ghezzal playing well I’d have to put Ricardo on the bench.

i think it’s only a matter of time before Soyuncu comes in to partner Maguire. I hope that time is this game.

We have been crying out for an attacking full back for 3 years.. We Get our man and hes been invovled in a few goals already but now he should be dropped for Amartey? PEAK FOXESTALK

Edited by les-tah

On 09/09/2018 at 00:28, weller54 said:

We'll be behind by the 15th minute.. Guaranteed! 

Equalise early in the 2nd half.. Then concede in the 90th minute. 

Thank fk for that,!!!  Then I can take the grandkids out for the afternoon.

No need to waste time reading previews and getting excited,worrying about team selection,nor caring a toss who comes on as Subs

@Weller54 preview and summary,nailed on like  Lawrie predictions......:D

• Haha 1

I think Puel will go with Wes or Evans again for this one, and will give Soyoncu his debut at home versus Huddersfield. I think Dean Court and Bournemouth is a testing place to give a debut to a player that doesn't know the English game or our own team and is coming back from an injury.

It will be interesting to see how who our CB pairing is at the end of the season though. It might turn out that we've literally signed Evans to sit on the bench.