Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

So many "puel out" calls from fans, so who replaces him?

Just now, Webbo said:

Actually we've lost 3 games this season, out of 5. We've just been thrashed by Bournemouth. Maybe, just maybe Puel isn't really that great?

We lost the game because we played a high press but failed to cut off the counter-attack. It would be better to let them work out the bugs in this new system than to fire the manager and start over. 

Just now, ARTY_FOX said:

What vision is that though? He plays for possession stats that everyone has become so obsessed with why we create nothing until it’s too late if at all. 

He he doesn’t seem to realise you can have possession and attacking intent it’s like he thinks if we shoot it’s wasted possession. 

We hardly created nothing. We had more shots on target and on another day we get more from those.

1 minute ago, Stadt said:

Bielsa would be a disaster. Last season at Lille was horrendous, Lazio he didn’t even manage a single game before walking out.

I’m frustrated with Puel but our track record of appointing managers is shit, we sack them wait about two weeks and then appoint somebody they’ve not looked very hard to find 

claudio was a disater then

Just now, Pete from the USA said:

We lost the game because we played a high press but failed to cut off the counter-attack. It would be better to let them work out the bugs in this new system than to fire the manager and start over. 

He's had nearly a year, how long is it going to take to work these things out?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Yep, the usual knee jerk suspects can't wait to sack everyone, they never have a plan though. 

17 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

We aren't going to get Wenger, Conte or Zidane. 

Blanc is unlikely. 

Here is a list of available managers.

Lambert

De boer

Pardew

Bilic

Moyes

Allardyce

Ranieri

Henry

Di Matteo

If i've missed any feel free to add, but to those who want Puel out, who the hell do you want in?

You were Puel out last season I’m sure! You’re either fickle or trying to fit in on fascist talk!

• Like 1

Just now, UniFox21 said:

We hardly created nothing. We had more shots on target and on another day we get more from those.

How many real opportunities do we create though that aren’t from set peices?  We’d already lost the game when we decided to try and actually go for it. 

3 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

How many real opportunities do we create though that aren’t from set peices?  We’d already lost the game when we decided to try and actually go for it. 

Today our bad decision making and inability to convert chances cost us today. We could've had a couple today before they scored 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

We aren't going to get Wenger, Conte or Zidane. 

Blanc is unlikely. 

Here is a list of available managers.

Lambert

De boer

Pardew

Bilic

Moyes

Allardyce

Ranieri

Henry

Di Matteo

If i've missed any feel free to add, but to those who want Puel out, who the hell do you want in?

Jeez, those names are scary 

8 minutes ago, Pete from the USA said:

This is completely stupid. We lose one game and fire the manager. Does this mean we replace the manager every time we lose a game? There aren't enough managers in the world.

Can I ask why you think this is stupid? 

Puel took over, we played wonderful for a month or so and then we have been stale. He has spent 1OOmillion on players and we look no better at all than his first few games. Possession is brilliant, but if you don't do anything with it then it is pointless. Yes we hit the post if you want to say created chances but we concede so many goals and always look vulnerable at the back. We won a league title with least possession if you need evidence. I can not see any players getting better with Puel as a manager. Maddison was playing very well at Norwich, Chilwell is still good going forward but can not defend. Ndidi, I did think he was brilliant when he first arrived but again he sees the game pretty much pass him by. I would like a manager who can motivate and inspire the team and fans. I was lucky enough when i was growing up the first manager I really remember was Martin O'Neil, so I might be biased with my view in wanting a manager who motivates and is on the touchline assisting his players. [No i am not asking for him back now, but a manager in that manner / outlook]. 

We all support Leicester and it is fine to have a different opinion to the fan sitting next to me at the games. We are not all going to think the same.  I think we have a hugely talented team easily capable of finishing 8-1Oth. I understand we will lose games as we have a young team so please do not think my view is based on today alone. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1