Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

So many "puel out" calls from fans, so who replaces him?

18 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

A draw or even a win on Monday, and this thread should hopefully be laid to rest for a few days thereafter.

Whatever happens on Monday (barring a great performance and win) shouldn't add anything to the debate. Losing away at Arsenal is hardly something we aren't used to.

Just now, gurru991 said:

Oh Lord

The football fan cast are connecting Leicester to Sam Allardyce as a replacement for Puel.

If anyone thought Puel football was boring wait till we watch Fat Sam play ten men behind the ball.

Just came here’s to post that!

https://www.footballfancast.com/premier-league/leicester/exclusive-leicester-in-talks-with-sam-allardyce-to-replace-claude-puel

lollollol

27 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

Oh Lord

The football fan cast are connecting Leicester to Sam Allardyce as a replacement for Puel.

If anyone thought Puel football was boring wait till we watch Fat Sam play ten men behind the ball.

For those that need help after reading this call Samaritans on 116 123

• Haha 1

Wait... sam is more sophisticated than u give him crefit for.  He was rogered  by the fa ...imo for his remarks about Prince william. ... in talks about a paid role he told them it would have to be ok-ed with the fa... i still dont know why they sacked him.

I posted earlier that  I like some things that puel does... eg plays yougesters except barnes.  I dont like other things.. ie his in game tactics.  

Imo He lacks charismatic leadership...there will be a coup at some point.  I don't care if we stick or twist

Edited by foxinsocks

28 minutes ago, Webbo said:

If Football fan cast's  Greg Potts says it's going to happen, it's going to happen.

Gotta laugh.

The Sun running a couple of lines of Puel being on dangerous ground and it’s played down by ‘its only The Sun’.

But the Football Fancast runs a story and the shit hits the fan.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Wait... sam is more sophisticated than u give him crefit for.  He was rogered  by the fa ...imo for his remarks about Prince william. ... in talks about a paid role he told them it would have to be ok-ed with the fa... i still dont know why they sacked him.

I posted earlier that  I like some things that puel does... eg plays yougesters except barnes.  I dont like other things.. ie his in game tactics.  

Imo He lacks charismatic leadership...there will be a coup at some point.  I don't care if we stick or twist

Fat Sam & Sophistication are total strangers. If i remember rightly he resigned, wasn't sacked.

2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Where's the intelligence gone...What a load of crap from footballfancast.

the worse thing,is/are the fans,who would even start to believe such journalism,and the total twaddle,this site keeps inventing....

just for the sport of Banter!!!  If Leicester owners/management went any way near these thoughts,would be the first reason,I would

walk away,and would not again have or in this case waste My support for the club I have supported for 60yrs...

but let's treat it as the biggest pile of  Manuere of BS,that any site or journalist has ever written,that it is.....:crylaugh:..:angry:

And some people,defended the   idiots  Ostriches  in the press conferences,when Pearson or other managers

returned the fire....

3 hours ago, Oxfordfox83 said:

Yep, simple enough. He was the right man at the right time, and if you think any ‘lucky jockey’ would have brought us the title then we’re done.

I have all the love in the world for Pearson and everything he did, but he would never have won the title. Ranieri, for a year, was perfect.  

No argument on that score.

Exclusive: Leicester in talks with Sam Allardyce to replace Claude Puel

by Greg Pottsshare 

2 minute read 19/10/2018 | 04:46pm

According to Football FanCast sources, Leicester City will sack Claude Puel if results do not improve in the coming weeks, and the Foxes are already in talks with former Everton manager Sam Allardyce to replace him.

The East Midlands side are currently sat in 10th place in the Premier League and have won four and lost four of their eight games so far this season after finishing ninth last time out.

However, the hierarchy at the club are clearly demanding more from their French boss during his second season at the helm, and discussions with Allardyce are already taking place.

The 63-year-old left Everton in May this year, but he could now be set to return to management for his third Premier League job since the end of his ill-fated spell in charge of England in 2016.

Since beginning his managerial career with Irish side Limerick in 1991, the Dudley-born boss has taken charge of over 1,000 matches with 12 different sides and has built a reputation for being able to quickly transform clubs when taking over during a season.

With Puel now fighting to save his job, Leicester travel to in-form Arsenal on Monday evening before welcoming West Ham to the King Power next week.

So obvious!

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, davieG said:

by Greg Pottsshare 

According to Football FanCast sources, Leicester City will sack Claude Puel if results do not improve in the coming weeks, and the Foxes are already in talks with former Everton manager Sam Allardyce to replace him.

The East Midlands side are currently sat in 10th place in the Premier League and have won four and lost four of their eight games so far this season after finishing ninth last time out.

However, the hierarchy at the club are clearly demanding more from their French boss during his second season at the helm, and discussions with Allardyce are already taking place.

The 63-year-old left Everton in May this year, but he could now be set to return to management for his third Premier League job since the end of his ill-fated spell in charge of England in 2016.

Since beginning his managerial career with Irish side Limerick in 1991, the Dudley-born boss has taken charge of over 1,000 matches with 12 different sides and has built a reputation for being able to quickly transform clubs when taking over during a season.

With Puel now fighting to save his job, Leicester travel to in-form Arsenal on Monday evening before welcoming West Ham to the King Power next week.

So obvious!

Assistant  Shakey?

31 minutes ago, davieG said:

by Greg Pottsshare 

So obvious!

Horny-Sam-Allardyce.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Would only consider him if the club were destined for a relegation battle, which they're clearly not currently and won't be.

Appointing someone like him would suck the life out of the fans and attendances would drop sharply, and the attacking intent of the team declines.

• Haha 1