Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

The Apprentice 2018

The guy negotiating a cent off the shopping was ridiculous, I couldn't believe what I was watching.

Surprised Sarah went so early, she was annoying but struck me as the type of character Sugar tends to keep until the late rounds, bit rough around the edges, absolutely all over the shop, but actually not that bad at certain things. A bit like that Jess a few years ago.

Can't remember her name but the other girl in the sub team that kept sparring with Sarah will be the most annoying of the lot. Along with the supermarket discount nonce.

Also why does one of the women have a saftey pin through the skin at the side of her eye? Looks ****ing horrid.

Great TV, always look forward to it. Just shows though how difficult it is to get staff though.

These will all have some kind of pedigree, all done something, but would you employ any of them? 

Staff are a massive challenge in every business. 

On 05/10/2018 at 22:49, Tuna said:

This year's candidates look like the stupidest yet.

I reckon they’ve specifically told them to be more idiotic than ever this year. The pieces to camera at the start bigging themselves up were 1000000x more cringe than usual. 

9 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

They must not be allowed to use their phones for anything except calls right? No internet or anything 

Noticed that in all the series. If they could they'd just Google all the stuff they had to buy last week.