Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AjcW

Football Manager 2019

Headline Features just announced.....

FM19.info/NewLook 

FM19.Info/Training 

FM19.Info/VAR 

FM19.Info/Bundesliga 

FM19.Info/Tactics 

Hope you all like purple! lol

Lots more about the features in the links underneath the twitter threads. If you read the VAR one there's a sneak peak of what looks like an improved 3D engine.

Edited by AjcW
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Meh idk, it just seems too bloated and unenjoyable now

Maybe that's just me going off the type of game, but there's nothing there that makes me want to go out and buy it

No disrespect but I really hope I never get like this. I have it on in the background every night and it's perfect for that... which is why i don't need it to be overly impressive.

I never understand people questioning the price either, it's cheaper than any console game and you get endless play out of it.

I can understand the too bloated comments though, they need to ditch the social media crap for a start.... but those tactic revamps look SO GOOD! 

It's a bit like Apple isn't it, the impossible task of making the 'best ever' better every year. The difference between FM and Apple is they don't have the marketing power to woo people into believing it's better.... they literally have to try and add to it and make it better every year lol 

Edited by AjcW
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, AjcW said:

No disrespect but I really hope I never get like this. I have it on in the background every night and it's perfect for that... which is why i don't need it to be overly impressive.

I never understand people questioning the price either, it's cheaper than any console game and you get endless play out of it.

I can understand the too bloated comments though, they need to ditch the social media crap for a start.... but those tactic revamps look SO GOOD! 

It's a bit like Apple isn't it, the impossible task of making the 'best ever' better every year. The difference between FM and Apple is they don't have the marketing power to woo people into believing it's better.... they literally have to try and add to it and make it better every year lol 

I think it’s a case of there is only so much they can do, and they have done it.

I was avid fan for about 10 years, started becoming too much of a chore (even though they created slimline version many years later) considering the amount of money they make, (more so last year after it couldn’t be cracked) you would expect a little more than cheering about German league licensing, which basically anyone with half a brain could’ve imported in the game over the last 5 years. The game engine is poor for the revenue they make.

9 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

I think it’s a case of there is only so much they can do, and they have done it.

I was avid fan for about 10 years, started becoming too much of a chore (even though they created slimline version many years later) considering the amount of money they make, (more so last year after it couldn’t be cracked) you would expect a little more than cheering about German league licensing, which basically anyone with half a brain could’ve imported in the game over the last 5 years. The game engine is poor for the revenue they make.

For sure. It is just day one of announcements though :) lots to follow. 

17 hours ago, AjcW said:

No disrespect taken!

Yeah that used to be me, whenever I had spare time I used to just load up a save and stuff. Don't know, maybe I just don't have enough time anymore to enjoy it. I bought it last year round and I think I'm left halfway through my first season as I just never went back to it. 

Also I mean no disrespect to the people who create the game, I know you have to keep it fresh etc and it is a brilliant game, best in it's genre. It's just that I don't think it's for me anymore. 

Edited by TheUltimateWinner

15 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

No disrespect taken!

Yeah that used to be me, whenever I had spare time I used to just load up a save and stuff. Don't know, maybe I just don't have enough time anymore to enjoy it. I bought it last year round and I think I'm left halfway through my first season as I just never went back to it. 

Also I mean no disrespect to the people who create the game, I know you have to keep it fresh etc and it is a brilliant game, best in it's genre. It's just that I don't think it's for me anymore. 

Have you tried FM Touch? It's purpose is for people in your situation.

10 minutes ago, Ricey said:

Have you tried FM Touch? It's purpose is for people in your situation.

Nope I haven't and to be honest hadn't considered it until now. Used to have the PSP equivalent back in the day and that was pretty good.

I'll consider buying FM touch when it's out, might end up falling in love with it again :)

Line of engagement, defensive width and attacking width are now separate and counter pressing has been introduced :wub:

Last year was disappointing in terms of features but I've still put 600 hours into it but this year has had pretty much everything I hoped for with the training revamp as well. Will be changing the purple though @Ricey :D

On 27/09/2018 at 14:34, TheUltimateWinner said:

Meh idk, it just seems too bloated and unenjoyable now

Maybe that's just me going off the type of game, but there's nothing there that makes me want to go out and buy it

Honestly I bought 18 and played it for about 5 minutes. Far too elaborate for me now. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Any upgrades to FM Touch? I don't bother with the full version, takes too much time.

I don't think they've mentioned anything about Touch yet but from the video I saw last night it looks like great effort has been made to make the full version more accessible than before.