Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AjcW

Football Manager 2019

decided to pre order it. Beta should be out this week (Friday, or possibly early @Ricey?)

I really like what I've seen so far. Might even be tempted to go back to the full version rather than Touch as the new tactics, training and scouting modules seem to be much more accessible.

Got a week in the Lakes from Friday so should get plenty of time to "get in my dugout".

I've owned both CM and FM pretty much year in, year out since Championship Manager 2. Can't recall how many editions I've missed, but not many.

I think this year is the year I'm going to TRY and knock it on the head in favour of more productive endeavours. It's going to be a hard cycle to break.

Wish me luck, people.

40 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

I've owned both CM and FM pretty much year in, year out since Championship Manager 2. Can't recall how many editions I've missed, but not many.

I think this year is the year I'm going to TRY and knock it on the head in favour of more productive endeavours. It's going to be a hard cycle to break.

Wish me luck, people.

just buy it. You know you will anyway....

23 hours ago, stripeyfox said:

decided to pre order it. Beta should be out this week (Friday, or possibly early @Ricey?)

I really like what I've seen so far. Might even be tempted to go back to the full version rather than Touch as the new tactics, training and scouting modules seem to be much more accessible.

Got a week in the Lakes from Friday so should get plenty of time to "get in my dugout".

New Tactics module is in Touch. Training has carried across some of the new stuff from FM, but is still the same depth. Scouting is pretty much unchanged in Touch this year.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, RoboFox said:

*slaps self around the face*

“No, you don’t need it... You’re still trying to get your kids back after that marathon Parma save on FM2017!”

ONE OF US..... ONE OF US 

36 minutes ago, Frost said:

@Ricey will re-gen player faces still change colour randomly? Had a sensational Russian re-gen, absolute beast with blond hair but he'd suddenly turn black and bald for no reason? lol

Miles tweeted that the regen bug was not something he could fix in a patch, but the new regens are much better

On 17/10/2018 at 12:11, DB11 said:

I just pre ordered it from Voidu for £23 with the bluewinter code. I missed FM18 so should be good, I'm gonna give Touch a go if the main one is too intricate for me!

I did too - can't justify buying it from Steam when they are selling it for like £40