Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AjcW

Football Manager 2019

6 hours ago, Lovejoy said:

Oosh, what a decision? Homegrown player, my best player, but it would allow me to strengthen a number of positions. Accept or reject?

Screenshot 2018-11-05 at 20.50.17.png

Get rid. The game won't allow him to be consistent for another five seasons at least. 

On 02/11/2018 at 12:49, Ozwin said:

I miss FoxesTalk FM topics.

It's not the same without Finnegan telling us how wrongly we are playing the game. :(

Really fancy it this year though. Liking the new look/feel of it. Don't know much about it aside from that.

His moved on to doing it with Fifa now 

Not feeling the love for this years game :huh:

Been happily playing since ‘92, racked up 900+ hours on FM17, but last year and this year I seem to have fallen out of love with it.

Has it lost a bit of it’s charm? Or is it just me?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Milo said:

Not feeling the love for this years game :huh:

Been happily playing since ‘92, racked up 900+ hours on FM17, but last year and this year I seem to have fallen out of love with it.

Has it lost a bit of it’s charm? Or is it just me?

It's weird because I used to sit and play FM for hours but now I play one game (two max), save and turn it off.

10 hours ago, Fox92 said:

It's weird because I used to sit and play FM for hours but now I play one game (two max), save and turn it off.

They have gradually overcomplicated it year after year in attempts to justify charging full price for what is essentially a patch 

15 hours ago, Fox92 said:

They have gradually overcomplicated it year after year in attempts to justify charging full price for what is essentially a patch 

Loving this years game. Currently season 3 of my pentagon challenge attempt, at selangor in Malysia. team is bossing the league, winning the cups but is crap in europe. might give it one more season then shift off to china or korea. 

Started a game and decided to take the role of Juan Roman Riquelme! Took on Argentinos Juniors in Argentina because they were his first side and thought I’d see how I get on with a slightly different narrative. Feels good playing as an ex pro, almost like I’ve already earnt some in game cred.

The aim is to sort of follow his playing career but in management, aiming for Boca Juniors, Villarreal and Barcelona maybe, with an eye on the Argentina job at some point.

Will keep you posted.