Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Daniel Amartey

6 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Really, for someone to say that, there probably can't exept people have differing opinions then there own, no matter how different.  I suppose immaturity comes in all forms.

It has nothing to do with my opinion vs. yours. 

Timing? Respect? Class? 

Guess not.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Really, for someone to say that, there probably can't exept people have differing opinions then there own, no matter how different.  I suppose immaturity comes in all forms.

Also...

*Accept

**Than

***Their

Perhaps you're just a little dim and I should give you the benefit of the doubt.

4 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

It has nothing to do with my opinion vs. yours. 

Timing? Respect? Class? 

Guess not.

I wish the best for the boy and what him to be a star, but he is still a football player and I'm commennting on his football ability in today's game....stop being such a drama queen, FFS.

9 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

It was a bad injury Foxy ...   not sure why some people make light of the situation ...   

He hasn’t died mate.

Feel awful for the lad though. I actually thought he kept their best player very quiet. He and Chilwell had good games IMO.

2 minutes ago, the fox said:

No, I didn't mean that you are gonna make a joke about the injury. It's just that it's a running joke on this forum that everything you say about Dan is received negatively so you are holding yourself from talking so no one can act like stupid (which sadly I find myself doing) 

Chill out Foxy ..  you’ve sorted it now ...   we know it was just a bad joke.    Time to move on. 

• Like 1