Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Daniel Amartey

30 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

Very sad to see, Just when he was making his own of the right back position.

I thought he was brilliant today only making 2 mistakes all game. He's been improving every game he's played.

So sorry for the lad.

35 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Defensively not bad, overall, he should be playing in the championship

What a disgusting comment.  You should be ashamed of yourself.  This is a fans' forum  .  Troll off

Edited by majaco

1 minute ago, majaco said:

What a disgusting comment.  You should be ashamed of yourself.  This is a fan's forum  .  Troll off

Why is that disgusting?  When did I say his injury is not bad etc....I totally sympathise with the fella.

BUT, he is a professional, he will return and he still will not be good enough for my club.   

Emotions aside, I follow LCFC, not Amartey, not Puel or another player

He's played very well so far this season. If he were a new signing everyone would be spaffing themselves, but they made their minds up 2 years ago on him when he was in the shadow of Kante and can't admit things have changed or give him any credit. Hoping it's not as bad as it looked

• Like 1

In with a shout for MOTM tonight, he had Anderson in his pocket for the majority of the game.

I could see it quite well from where I was sitting, his leg was positioned horrifically, you knew it was serious. 

One of the worst injuring incidents I've witnessed at the KP.

Get well soon Big Dan.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Why is that disgusting?  When did I say his injury is not bad etc....I totally sympathise with the fella.

BUT, he is a professional, he will return and he still will not be good enough for my club.   

Emotions aside, I follow LCFC, not Amartey, not Puel or another player

Your club? Our Club and he’s not good enough in your opinion. Thats fine and plenty may agree but plenty also disagree. It’s just the way you write indicates its fact rather than your opinion.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

Your club? Our Club and he’s not good enough in your opinion. Thats fine and plenty may agree but plenty also disagree. It’s just the way you write indicates its fact rather than your opinion.

That's fine, I'm cool with that, I'm happy for people to disagree that but to say what I have said is disgusting or I'm a **** because I've commented on a player that got injured, not died is laughable, imo

Remember it's only words, people judge those however they want, i am the master or owner or truth lord of nothing, it's how people read it, it's In there hands.

5 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Total break. Looked horrible. All the Danny, wish him a speedy recovery.

It won’t be speedy, that is for sure. If it is as bad as it looked I’d reckon 9 months. Depends on the nature of the break and associated damage, if any, to nerves and tendons. 

Hope he recovers as quickly as possible. They should show him Wasyl broken leg video so he can remain positive.

Just as I was thinking he's been one of the few more stable points of our shaky defense (while proven regulars are disappointing):/   He's also one of our most versatile defenders... Terrible for the lad and very bad news for the team :(