Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Daniel Amartey

2 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

I wouldnt recommend it but view at your own risk. 

https://clips.clippit.tv/gkzpqd/720.mp4

Hoping for a speedy recovery and missing you already.

Jesus christ. That made me physically recoil. I don't know which is worse, whether it's a broken lower leg or a dislocated/broken ankle - legs tend to heal, but I remember a broken ankle was what finished Dean Ashton's career - funny joints, ankles.

• Sad 1

Guest seanfox778

Good luck getting better, Dan. This had slipped my mind completely after what's happened. He must be feeling so devastated. 

7 minutes ago, shen said:

I sincerely hope he's not alone in hospital after this horrible injury and the news of the crash. That would be quite mentally devastating to have no one close around you. 

Sure he won’t be. 

All the the best to him as that was awful, season’s over and that’s best case scenario.

Depends on the breaks and associated damage - I know. An accident in 1997 ended my sporting days, beyond darts. Ironically I was in LRI recovering when Stefan Oakes was wheeled in next to me in full kit, just broken his leg in a reserve game against Villa. I wish Daniel the best. 

What a bummer for Amartey.

Just come back from injury last season, trying to find his feet again, some hiccups at the start (Manchester United away was unfortunate).

Now found his way back into the squad, done fairly well and now this...

Speedy recovery, Daniel! I hope you can make it back stronger and better than ever.

But this now puts us in an unfortunate position as far as the right-back spot is concerned. Pereira has done rather poorly there and Simpson, albeit still on our books, hasn't had first team action yet.

Is this the time for Puel to be forced to go to three at the back? *Shudders*

In any case, it highlights our need to go for another right-back in January. Unless Puel trusts Johnson to step up.