Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
norfolkfox222

Fulham Away

44 minutes ago, thegaffer9 said:

Under 20 remaining now, heading for a sell out

Impressive for a Wednesday night in December. I know we haven't played there in a while but this has gone fairly quickly. Looking forward to it.

9 hours ago, Daveb5569 said:

Going to this one, looking forward to it short train ride from work for me, plus the fact that half my mate, best mate are all hardcore Fulham so need to smash these 

I’ve heard of half and half scarves but half and half mates? Worlds gone mad.

• Haha 1

On 05/11/2018 at 10:54, gd4foxes said:

Any decent car parks near the ground that people have used before or recommend? 

Parking is free after 5pm in most streets around fulham.  best to look up Munster rd, Sw6 on google. Streets around there will be free but it will be busy. 

On 02/11/2018 at 21:38, bovril said:

Got a ticket for this tonight. Surprised how few were left. Looking forward to it though, never been to Craven Cottage. What are the recommended pubs nearby? 

Recommend the October fest German pub on the Fulham rd. Great beers and food. Can also book table. 

• Like 1

Oktoberfest pub a great shout. Been a few times myself.

Durrell Arms on Fulham Road a decent pub but match days mostly Fulham when they are at home. No bother though. Been there with Fulham fans myself.

I will be in The Fox in Putney if anyone is in the area.

• Like 1