Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
norfolkfox222

Fulham Away

11 hours ago, multipack said:

Any Leicester fan with LE post code can't buy tickets in the putney end. 

Spot on. I spoke to the ticket office. Luckily for myself as I am a resident in the area I can purchase a ticket in the "neutral end" but advised not to wear colours as stewards may eject.

Edited by PutneyFox

On 09/11/2018 at 10:52, PutneyFox said:

Spot on. I spoke to the ticket office. Luckily for myself as I am a resident in the area I can purchase a ticket in the "neutral end" but advised not to wear colours as stewards may eject.

I had friends who bought tickets in Putney end for Bournemouth before those with Dorset or Hampshire postcode wee banned. They all wore their Bournemouth tops with no issues. 

4 hours ago, MhrLCFC said:

Would really like two tickets for this one, can meet in London. 

Are you only wanting official away or you ok with section next to Leicester away. You be on same concourse. and it be full off city fans anyway. 

I'm have membership  at Fulham and live in Fulham. 

8 hours ago, multipack said:

Are you only wanting official away or you ok with section next to Leicester away. You be on same concourse. and it be full off city fans anyway. 

I'm have membership  at Fulham and live in Fulham. 

Much appreciated but looking for our actual end only. 

Dave/Others - I've got a spare in Fulham neutral end (Leics fan in London). Having to miss it due to work. Block P3 in Putney End. It's the very furthest left seat in the block so right next to Leics fans.

Face value was £50 but I'll take £30 in the interest of re-couping something for it. PM me if interested.

On 23/11/2018 at 08:56, Dan C said:

Dave/Others - I've got a spare in Fulham neutral end (Leics fan in London). Having to miss it due to work. Block P3 in Putney End. It's the very furthest left seat in the block so right next to Leics fans.

Face value was £50 but I'll take £30 in the interest of re-couping something for it. PM me if interested.

Hi Dan

sorry not replied sooner, have you the ticket still?

On ‎23‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 08:56, Dan C said:

Im in P3 also. Literally 3 seats away from P4 which holds the away fans. Fair few in the neutral end I believe.