Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cityfox60

Arsenal away next?

We were fairly pragmatic at Old Trafford and against Liverpool at home, I think we’ve got a decent chance of a result. They’ll play quite aggressively and Vardy loves a goal against them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Take your points but can't agree that we're not open at the back. I always feel worried all across the back line, especially down the wings. Look at first goal yesterday....Bernard went around Ricardo & Amartey far too easily!

no challenge at all.

I cannot see us getting anything, and we never do at the Arsenal, much as I would love to. 

We have little to lose, so it may well be a good game to see how the new CB can do against a pacy attack, though I do think a 532/352 would suit. 

Expect them to run riot with the pace they have against our measly defence. Well, measly in that respect, anyway.

Think they play far too slick and fast for us to cope. I can't remember the last time I was this negative about us but I'd be surprised if it wasn't a 3 or 4 goal margin win for them. They're in top form as well.

6 minutes ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:

Our last 20 away games at Arsenal .. won nil … drawn one .. lost 19 .. goals scored 14 .. goals conceded 50.

That is a truly horrific record

26 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

That is a truly horrific record

Certainly is.

Last win apparently was on 8 September 1973.

2-0 win , scorers :

Lenny Glover .. remember him

Some chap called Stringfellow .. can't remember him … was it the bloke that owned all of the night clubs ???