Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cityfox60

Arsenal away next?

Yep going with everyone else on this one. We'll play decently but lose 2-1 or 3-1.

The only thing that gives me a little hope is that we beat them at the KP last season which was literally the first win over Arsenal since we have been back in the Premier League. So some day we must get a win at their place!

1 hour ago, Cityfox60 said:

Take your points but can't agree that we're not open at the back. I always feel worried all across the back line, especially down the wings. Look at first goal yesterday....Bernard went around Ricardo & Amartey far too easily!

no challenge at all.

The right side of the team has been a disaster since the start of the season. We need Albrighton on the RW.  Defensively he's sound plus he can press the Arsenal defence,  who are pretty poor,  especially when they try to play from the back. 

• Like 1

Arsenal have won 9 on the trot after losing first two . This would be a good time to end the run but we don't do that anymore 

.cant remember the last successful result against all expectations in the Prem :(

Edited by surrifox

23 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

The Leicester thing to do would be win it, then proceed to lose to West Ham and Cardiff.

I couldn't think of anything less Leicester than winning at Arsenal. Our consistency of finding a way to lose this fixture is astounding.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I couldn't think of anything less Leicester than winning at Arsenal. Our consistency of finding a way to lose this fixture is astounding.

Less winning at arsenal specifically, more winning the game we expect to struggle in, then proceeding to take nothing from two relatively straightforward fixtures following it

Gulp!

Another night of torture at the Emirates virtually guaranteed - play well, take the lead, lose to a late goal.

Our only hope? They have a man sent off early - as they did when we beat them at home in May (and all but kept Puel in a job).

Not only a loss, but an absolute dicking is on the cards. Away from home against any sort of movement or pace, we will concede lots of chances. Bournemouth did it and aren’t a top 6 side. 

Only way we might be ok is we change from plan A... lol

Winning ten in a row is extremely rare and if we were playing anywhere else in England I would have some hope of at least a draw... But it's these bastards away. It really doesn't matter how good or bad we currently are, whether it be through superiority, fluke or shite reffing they will beat us ☹️