Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cityfox60

Arsenal away next?

7 hours ago, themightyfin said:

Hum ...Ramsey in who's played a handful of games for us at U23 level and Soyuncu to come in for their debuts against Arsenal away? Bit risky! And on top of that Ricardo on the Left wing? And risking only 6 on the bench with no Keeper? Don't think you would last too long as manager to be honest.

... Yeah, missed the keeper out, big mistake but how often do you see a keeper being replaced during a game. A lot of people think this game is a write off anyway so my selection stands for me. Ricardo looks like the left is a more natural position, Ramsey and Soyuncu might just surprise you. Perfect game to put them in, if you can't be up for your debut at Arsenal when are you going to be ready? 

1 hour ago, SuperMike said:

WOW! SHOCKING! I'll be really interested to see who the Puel-lovers will be blaming for this abysmal performance. Morgan? Shakespeare? The-bloke-in-the-green-parka-behind-the-goal?  Embarassing. Really, really embarassing.
This 'team in transition' malarky is wearing very thin and the constant references to 'ze qualitee of our play' must surely annoy even the most ardent of the PLs.
The wins against Huddersfield and Newcastle distracted everybody from the fact that our performances this calendar year have been appalling. We have such good players, such a strong squad, yet the tactical ineptitude and lack of man-management  skills of the manager are shining through.
Give him time? NO - he's had enough.
HE NEEDS TO GO.
NOW.

So we can replace him with Fat Sam, surely.

With any luck we'll put an end to their win streak and you'll have to wait until the next time we lose to start the rousing call of 'Puel Out' once more.

Edited by UPinCarolina

22 hours ago, lcfcsnow said:

It's going to be four at the back with Maguire and Evans but its a disaster waiting to happen. Have to try something different

Kasper

Amartey Maguire Soyuncu

Ricardo Ndidi Iborra Mendy Chilwell

Maddison

Vardy

I'd question whether it's sensible to hand Soyuncu his first team debut away to Arsenal.

Given he hasn't even featured in the league cup games, surely that's more of a disaster waiting to happen?

Evans is an experienced centre-half in this division. I'm amazed so many are prepared to write him off already! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, leicesterseddon said:

I'd question whether it's sensible to hand Soyuncu his first team debut away to Arsenal.

Given he hasn't even featured in the league cup games, surely that's more of a disaster waiting to happen?

Evans is an experienced centre-half in this division. I'm amazed so many are prepared to write him off already! 

Best time mate. They ain’t getting near our goal. Bossing it in midfield, smashing em in attack. He’ll just stroll about looking glam. 

(Need this game done, the amount of drugs needed to maintain this level of false optimism is financially crippling. )

• Haha 4

55 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Given Puel's tendancy to make surprising selections, and his comments in the press conference, I have a real feeling he might throw in Soyuncu for this game. 

If he chucks Soyuncu and Amartey together for this match I’m going to swap allegiance and become a Tigers fan...

:rolleyes:

22 hours ago, SuperMike said:

WOW! SHOCKING! I'll be really interested to see who the Puel-lovers will be blaming for this abysmal performance. Morgan? Shakespeare? The-bloke-in-the-green-parka-behind-the-goal?  Embarassing. Really, really embarassing.
This 'team in transition' malarky is wearing very thin and the constant references to 'ze qualitee of our play' must surely annoy even the most ardent of the PLs.
The wins against Huddersfield and Newcastle distracted everybody from the fact that our performances this calendar year have been appalling. We have such good players, such a strong squad, yet the tactical ineptitude and lack of man-management  skills of the manager are shining through.
Give him time? NO - he's had enough.
HE NEEDS TO GO.
NOW.

Christ, have I missed it already? What was the score?

They're the best performers in the league with a great attacking threat.

We're young and inconsistent with defensive problems.

My only hope is we have a few good individual performances especially at centre half.

56 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Yeah Puel you bloody twonk... Imagine losing away at Arsenal. It's not like we've lost our last 11 straight there, it's not like we last won there in 1973, it's not like some of the most lauded Leicester managers in recent history have lost their. It's all down to him and definitely not because Arsenal usually are and still are a pretty decent team. Boooo Booooo... losing this game will just prove how awful he is.

Remember when they merc'd our Immortals 5-2?

We have a secret weapon, however - and his name is Nampalys Mendy. Last time he started against Arsenal we drew with them 0-0. It will be almost exactly 2 years (2 years and 2 days) to the day when we line up on Monday.

Edited by UPinCarolina