Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Any other refugees from Bentley's Roof on here?

5 hours ago, RoboFox said:

This reminded me it exists, so I popped over to have a look. I wish I hadn't. 

First thread I read was some neanderthal complaining about the right for gay people to get married. Some of the replies are deeply unpleasant.

Glad that kind of bigoted nonsense isn't tolerated here.

Bentley's Roof is a dreadful website populated by many, many morons that needs to be consigned to the trash receptacle, pronto.

Must be about five years since I last posted there, can't say I've missed it, they weren't always the most welcoming, unless you were in with the in crowd and you didn't get much rational debate.
Didn't realise it was still going. From what you say @RoboFox it sounds exactly like it always used to be which is sad, sad they haven't become a bit more progressive and friendly.

However, no bitterness towards them, wish them well.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Not posted there for 5+ years so I assumed they would've forgotten me and moved on by now. Ah well. If it makes them happy then so be it. Bless them.

They're probably only jealous of your rock and roll lifestyle mate :thumbup:

On 15/10/2018 at 17:36, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Must be about five years since I last posted there, can't say I've missed it, they weren't always the most welcoming, unless you were in with the in crowd and you didn't get much rational debate.
Didn't realise it was still going. From what you say @RoboFox it sounds exactly like it always used to be which is sad, sad they haven't become a bit more progressive and friendly.

However, no bitterness towards them, wish them well.

I don't think it's anything like it used to be in it's current state, which is the real sad part. At one time I'd much rather go there than FT, the City discussion/analysis was always worth reading and the news/politics stuff was free from abusive trolls ruining it.

On 14/10/2018 at 18:14, Paninistickers said:

The gaff has had its day.

I'm down wiv the kids from foxestalk to enjoy their (comparative) positivity, tifos and girlfriends (aint many on Bentley's) 

New username. I feel reborn.

As long as you're not here to strangle them like some of the grown men on that forum like to do you can stay.

Don't know why FT is seen as kids playground. The average on here is pretty high, must be about 40. 

Also, they never seem to talk about City on BR. It seems like a politics forum with the odd football thread.

9 minutes ago, Koke said:

Don't know why FT is seen as kids playground. The average on here is pretty high, must be about 40. 

Also, they never seem to talk about City on BR. It seems like a politics forum with the odd football thread.

Because only kids would respond in such a playground like way? Also for someone who looks down their noses at them you seem to know a lot about them.

@Finnegan :D

moose Posted on 18/10/2018 17:52
Refugee...

Report Message | Email Message To A Friend | Reply To Message 

Hope all my foxestalk brethren are doing well, especially Ken, zingari, Webbo, Mattp, alf et al. Legends of the game. 

Everyone apart from Finnegan. I still remember the diatribe of lies you wrote about me after I was permabanned. Not cool bro.

Cheers.

MB/BM/FTB/DTC (never the caravan dude seriously guys and Suzy? Poor Suzy. Calm down Mark I am not everyone)
  • Haha 3