Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Spain v England Nations Cup

9 hours ago, The Bear said:

What's boring is people's reaction to a bit of tongue in cheek ribbing.

I got banned for a week last week because apparently a bunch of babies on here were crying about me and getting upset, which the mods actually took seriously. 

If you can't handle it just tell me and I'll **** off for good. 

I may be overly confident today as my blanket has been dry for almost two weeks now (not sure I'm gonna keep cleen sheets for much longer, Arsenal always gets on my bladder :( )  but after a long and thoughtful consideration, I think this forum will be able to handle one real Wolverhampton supporter. As long as you guys don't multiply I think we MAY be safe...

Having said that, I'm deeply moved, stirred even (if not shaken) after reading about the way you were treated on here. A week long ban from Foxestalk is more than any man, or fox (not to mention a Wolf or a regular ostrich) would take. My heart aches as I sympathise with your pain. They say time heals... I hope that in few years, you will be able to forget about this unfortunate incident. Until then, stay strong and resilient.... like a true wolf!!!! ~ x o x o

image.thumb.png.854d8f4cb9e5cc2c0cc0e73dfe9258cd.png

(Actually I don't think you will make the top 10)

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

I may be overly confident today as my blanket has been dry for almost two weeks now (not sure I'm gonna keep cleen sheets for much longer, Arsenal always gets on my bladder :( )  but after a long and thoughtful consideration, I think this forum will be able to handle one real Wolverhampton supporter. As long as you guys don't multiply I think we MAY be safe...

Having said that, I'm deeply moved, stirred even (if not shaken) after reading about the way you were treated on here. A week long ban from Foxestalk is more than any man, or fox (not to mention a Wolf or a regular ostrich) would take. My heart aches as I sympathise with your pain. They say time heals... I hope that in few years, you will be able to forget about this unfortunate incident. Until then, stay strong and resilient.... like a true wolf!!!! ~ x o x o

image.thumb.png.854d8f4cb9e5cc2c0cc0e73dfe9258cd.png

(Actually I don't think you will make the top 10)

As Mowgli once said ‘the strength of the pack is the wolf and the strength of the wolf is the pack’

Edited by foxfanazer
  • Like 1