Sign in to follow this  
Swan Lesta

January Transfer Window Thoughts & Rumours

58 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Wesley Moraes from Club Brugge? He's brazilian :P and although in a considerably worse league, he seems to be able to do everything people on here want him to do - be tall and hold up the ball, and finish imperiously. And young too.

Yes please. Maja is the type of player we'll go for though as he can slot straight in to our U23's.

19 hours ago, Blue ROI said:

We talk of how crucial Mahrez was but we seem to have suffered losing Big Banter Ben.

Even when things were tough a la 2015/15 he could be relied upon to pull a funny face or set up a HILARIOUS prank on some other player to lift the mood. Where is the banter gonna come from?

Pablo Picasso YB29

D2B33C7B-6BB3-4BCF-8DA8-88358071C452.jpeg

• Haha 1

Unless a rumoured transfer target is also being pursued by Marseille, I'm not interested. Additionally, if a rumoured transfer target is from Sporting Lisbon, I'm also not interested.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, robbieLOVESthealmightylcfc said:

Would love to get Redmond either January or next Summer

Redmond is literally Gray but marginally more impressive to watch and even less end product

Just now, Nicolo Barella said:

Beat me to it

lool

(woulda reacted but used all my daily ones up. Did not know that was a thing :D)

Edited by siraaj_lcfc
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

If we sign him and all our youth strikers are fit dont we have about 30

But all our youth strikers are never fit, apart from Loft, who really isn't much of a striker.

Ali has an Algerian father and Irish mother it seems.

1 hour ago, Kasey Keller said:

I really don’t think Top would let this happen but if it did.... under Puel.... RIP LCFC and welcome to the Championship very soon. Would be the worst LCFC transfer decision in a generation.

10 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Llortente worth a shout? Experienced pro, out of contract in the summer so we could get him for sod all.

Good shout, would be a great option to have.

Llortente worth a shout? Experienced pro, out of contract in the summer so we could get him for sod all.

I don't care if he's cheap .. I want Good

Decent goalscoring record at both Swansea and Juventus. Experienced player. Played in this league. I don't think that's a bad shout. He's had a rough time at Spurs but he was never going to get much game time. Even better if his contract is up next summer. He'd possibly get more game time with us than he has with Spurs too. Will he still have the desire at 33 is the main question.

8 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

I really don’t think Top would let this happen but if it did.... under Puel.... RIP LCFC and welcome to the Championship very soon. Would be the worst LCFC transfer decision in a generation.

Straight swap for Drinky! 

1 hour ago, Kasey Keller said:

Like the Coca Cola truck advert, this is becoming a signifier that silly season is right around the corner. Last year he was linked with a sensational move to Chelsea, Man Utd, Atletico Madrid, and, er, Everton. 

He’s just signed a new bigger contract. This won’t be happening.