Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Helicopter crash

4 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Wouldn't surprise me if it is.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Saturday is too. If it’s true about Kasper being there I can’t see him being in any fit state to play so soon. Given the personal relationship the players have with Vichai I can’t see many of them being in the right place to even train this week either. 

3 minutes ago, Corky said:

The ground wouldn't be ready in time for Tuesday. There's no way it can, or should, go ahead.

Not to mention the affect this will have had on the players and staff. They will need time to grieve and try to come to terms with whats happened. 

Just now, urban.spaceman said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if Saturday is too. If it’s true about Kasper being there I can’t see him being in any fit state to play so soon. Given the personal relationship the players have with Vichai I can’t see many of them being in the right place to even train this week either. 

Won't be in any state, they're still human. I remember France playing England after the French terrorist attacks and the French side looked lost.

13 minutes ago, Corky said:

The ground wouldn't be ready in time for Tuesday. There's no way it can, or should, go ahead.

You’re absolutely right. Even from a practical point of view, to potentially risks thousands of fans trying to get close to an investigation site wouldn’t be good..

but then  there is the emotion of it all and those effected. His poor family... the poor staff.. the players... :nono:

Edited by MPH

2 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Not to mention the affect this will have had on the players and staff. They will need time to grieve and try to come to terms with whats happened. 

His influence ran deep into the club. Everyone will be deeply affected by this. No words can truly describe how sad this event is. 

Not only for what he's done for the club but for the local community too.

• Like 1

Just now, ramboacdc said:

i know im putting the cart before the horse here but where shall we leave scarves/flowers for them? I will take a visit down with my daughter next weekend when i next have her to pay my respects.

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/leicester-city/11538123/leicester-fans-lay-tributes

5 minutes ago, MrSpaM said:

Sky are saying they understand nobody on board survived

...and they have already confirmed that he was definitely a passenger.

This has to be the worst 24 hours in the club's history. A million times worse for Top though. My thoughts are with him.

Edited by Paddy.